Just a pup

10 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I can honestly say I've never seen a single terrier from this line that I like the look of, to high in the leg and to weak in the head.

I hear the works in them, i just don't like the stamp, and no, it's not a cheap shot, just stating my opinion...............and before you say it, yes i know opinions are like arseholes

No disrespect taken..you are indeed entitled to your own opinion. Thanks for contributing 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I can honestly say I've never seen a single terrier from this line that I like the look of, to high in the leg and to weak in the head.

I hear the works in them, i just don't like the stamp, and no, it's not a cheap shot, just stating my opinion...............and before you say it, yes i know opinions are like arseholes

Its been bred through alot of yards and been used in a lot of lines that lads gave up on amazing what a mating of certain dogs will do for a line 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dillydog said:

D,when properly bred there not the feeble snipy  nosed things you see on here, most are strong terriers, bitchs that look like dogs, built for a job and they live up to their name. On average what size would your own make, weight wise,mine are well up in double figures and there bitchs. 

• Like 3

Dillydog,  I agree with you that most you see are not good looking dogs with snippy heads. But there are nice one's in that line also. And fat man,  why don't you educate all of us who don't know what the real deal looks like then? Maybe folks only see the bad bred one's? 

• Like 1