Just a pup

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

5 hours ago, fat man said:

I'd say between the 2 of you, ye wouldn't shovel shite from a cookie clock ???

Your right fat man, I wouldn't shovel shit from a cookie clock!! First truth to come out of your mouth. ?? I don't care about you fat man  so go take a ride on someone else dick  fat man because This ride isn't free!! Just because your friends with ac doesn't make you anything important! Your just taking a ride on the man's tail to make yourself a name! Your pathetic!! Your the biggest shit stirrer on here! Just because your friend is a somebody doesn't make you anything. Your the one that brings the man all the drama!! 

Edited by Ace Boone coon
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You guys do a real good job of confirming a lot of our thoughts and stereotypes of yanks. 

Yeah and what might that be? that when you guys especially dick riders like fat man talks his shit we don't sit here and take it? Because he ran his big mouth first!! Or is that ok because he's Irish?‍♂️ maybe he should of kept his mouth shut instead of stirring shit?‍♂️ I never get on anyone but Danielle on here then a few of you skirt wears that like the drama make it about yourselves! Nothing but Drama queens is all some of you are on here! Drama queens, I won't respond to your B. S. comments. Stay in your lane children!! ?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yeah and what might that be? that when you guys especially dick riders like fat man talks his shit we don't sit here and take it? Because he ran his big mouth first!! Or is that ok because he's Irish?‍♂️ maybe he should of kept his mouth shut instead of stirring shit?‍♂️ I never get on anyone but Danielle on here then a few of you skirt wears that like the drama make it about yourselves! Nothing but Drama queens is all some of you are on here! Drama queens, I won't respond to your B. S. comments. Stay in your lane children!! ?

Stay off the glue bag ffs. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Perfect example right there.

Stick to dog talk, we aren’t interested in your petty squabbles. 

It’s legal to work terriers to a bunch of stuff in your country so go do it and share with us.

• Like 2