Rabbit population Ireland ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your not nosy lol. Don't have one now, after the last died, I didn't see the point in replacing her, since there was no rabbits left. Maybe if they returned I'm might get a pup in the future

pm sent bud.

Yas need to restock your old areas fellas  , don’t lamp them just ferret n net and in a couple of seasons yous will be flying again

Posted Images

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I've noticed since the buzzards have came into the area the numbers have decreased. Still enough to lamp but not as high numbers as before if anything you could say a healthy population of rabbits.

Buzzards are rife here but dont seem 2 affected rabbits in some places tho they have knackered the hares 

• Like 1
On 21/01/2020 at 20:52, jetro said:

Galway, connemara, as far west as you can get LOL 

Atb j

I’m in that part of the country to. Rabbits are near gone ? pockets of them here and there but wouldn’t justify keeping a rabbiting dog that’s for sure.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

I’m in that part of the country to. Rabbits are near gone ? pockets of them here and there but wouldn’t justify keeping a rabbiting dog that’s for sure.

Can you really see them making a come back again. I don't, well not like they used to be. Couldn't justify keeping ferrets or rabbiting dogs any more here.

Atb j