Rabbit population Ireland ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your not nosy lol. Don't have one now, after the last died, I didn't see the point in replacing her, since there was no rabbits left. Maybe if they returned I'm might get a pup in the future

pm sent bud.

Yas need to restock your old areas fellas  , don’t lamp them just ferret n net and in a couple of seasons yous will be flying again

Posted Images

do a lot of travelling lamping foxes and i can say i have seen lands infested with them.in general probably the most i have ever seen over a widespread area.have seen a big decrease in badger numbers at night not a bad thing either farmer's are sick of them,a lot of them snaring them now.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

do a lot of travelling lamping foxes and i can say i have seen lands infested with them.in general probably the most i have ever seen over a widespread area.have seen a big decrease in badger numbers at night not a bad thing either farmer's are sick of them,a lot of them snaring them now.

Wish we had that here. Was out over the weekend, and not one, where there was plenty. 

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

cant help lad unless you want to put a 6 hour round trip in

Thanks for the offer, this place has been hit bad, never seen it like this. Even the old timers never seen it like this.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, mighty celt said:

Point me in their direction, I can't find fuk all lol... I travelled 3 days last week, found a small pocket of rabbits on rough ground, all my old spots are barren

Edited by jigsaw