Right or wrong, discuss.

Just now, Ted Newgent said:

they have killed off the oil in alberta

the province is done

the libs bought the pipeline to ship the oil but dont use it

quebec(who the liberals pander to)want allow the pipeline thru their province

the country is fckd......cheers sock puppet trudope

Oil was, and is the blood line to that country. What do they expect people to do now for work.

Did you see that Muppet we have, that was running this country. And it's tiny compared to Canada and he still fecks it

Up.

Hopefully with the people and police forces standing together, nothing will come off it.

Atb j 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont give a sweet fck what he says or does we dont have a registry so no one knows what i own i aint handing nothing in fck em

It's toatly nuts, especially with the amount of revenue hunting brings into the country. Gun crime will still be be there, with more illegal guns on the streets. As for the doctors  they got good

I personally think that every bloke should be issued with an AR15 at birth ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Oil was, and is the blood line to that country. What do they expect people to do now for work.

Did you see that Muppet we have, that was running this country. And it's tiny compared to Canada and he still fecks it

Up.

Hopefully with the people and police forces standing together, nothing will come off it.

Atb j 

not a chance

the liberals are after our firearms

they are pandering to all these lefty do gooders women groups who hate firearms

Surely there's a large proportion of Canadas population living in rural areas, and into some sort of field sports, they can be stopped by voting these clowns out and stop them in their tracks.

Atb j 

• Confused 1
38 minutes ago, jetro said:

Surely there's a large proportion of Canadas population living in rural areas, and into some sort of field sports, they can be stopped by voting these clowns out and stop them in their tracks.

Atb j

Any federal election gets decided in Ontario and Quebec 

even before any votes are counted in Manitoba sask or alberta the result is a given

Any federal election gets decided in Ontario and Quebec 

even before any votes are counted in Manitoba sask or alberta the result is a given

Ok, I have to say I'm find it confusing, but isn't politics supposed to be LOL 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Ok, I have to say I'm find it confusing, but isn't politics supposed to be LOL 

Atb j 

There is more seats and more voters in quebec and Ontario 

their population is greater than the western provinces 

only 1.1 million people in sask

so compare its like comparing london to the isle of arran  

28 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Apples and oranges I know, but this is why the Yanks have the electoral college and after the Trump win in 2016 the Dems are trying as hard as possible to "reform" it because the guy that won it didn't get the popular vote. If the Yanks didn't have their current system California and New York would decide every election, every time.

I don't know if this made the news in Canada, or the UK, but the US state of Virginia's new Democrat majority has introduced sweeping gun control legislation in the state. Many local sheriffs have pledged not to enforce the unconstitutional laws brought in by the fearmongers. This last Monday (20th Jan Martin Luther King Day) 22,000 armed demonstrators descended on the Virginia State Capitol to protest their 2nd Amendment Rights and despite the usual fearmongering b*llsh*t from the elected officials and the media it went off with only one arrest. It made big news on the build up. Fear of right wing militias kicking off and starting rights but when it passed loud but peaceful the story fizzled out because the agenda wasn't met. Same with the last few high profiles shootings involving people that aren't heterosexual or white. They got quietly sidelined because it's not a gun problem it's a whole list of issues effecting every walk of society.

An armed society is a polite society.

• Like 1

Yeah it made the news here

damn cool seeing blokes lined up on the streets with rifles lol

i did see one video were the sheriff said the law is unconstitutional and the police will not be arresting anyone or confiscating firearms 

not likely the rcmp have balls like that

• Like 1

Yeah it made the news here

damn cool seeing blokes lined up on the streets with rifles lol

i did see one video were the sheriff said the law is unconstitutional and the police will not be arresting anyone or confiscating firearms 

not likely the rcmp have balls like that

It's certainly dividing opinion again but the massive difference between the two nations is that manuscript that set out the blueprint for the way forward. It's a shame that inalienable rights have to be debated these days but that document ensures that one bloke can't do a damn thing with the sweep of a pen.

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

Beginning to understand now ?

Atb j 

• Like 1