1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

12/14 mm bar, about l000/1200 mm for length, 250 mm for the top section is about normal joe, some have them made abit longer and thicker.... Nice little number for you??

Yeap pretty much what I'm looking for 1200mm long. Just thought I'd see if anyone was knocking them out

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s a small blob or even a nut welded on to the bar near the bottom, as it’s bigger than the bar itself, when you poke it throo the soil an it falls throo a tube you can feel it easier as when the blob/globe passes throo it falls throo better ? if that makes sense ?

Perfect sense old chap 

On 28/01/2020 at 20:53, Balaur said:

Well bar stock turned up, 14mm only made straight t bar , as they didn't have any schedule pipe I was going to cut an inch and slide it on the bottom weld and radius it. I may keep a couple back to do it if I find some. Anyways will be in thl fishing comp charity auction...

IMG_20200128_195848582.jpg

IMG_20200128_201534261.jpg

IMG_20200128_195840269.jpg

Bit rough them welds ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Could've made them pretty with one run but went around twice, imagine my rep if they snapped lol....

Well you could have threaded them and just done one run of weld if you were a proper professional ?

• Confused 1