Kennel ideas

1 hour ago, bird said:

nice set up igz,  as long as beds off the floor, and in poss wooden  bed , and heat lamps , brick / b/b fine. wood kennel ok as long as your dog dont chew , my big dog a prat for chewing, dont matter , if he gets lot of exercise, beef bones, etc, the fooker will still chew, ive got  a long wood shed, that was converted to  2 kennels, had cover most wood with wire mesh , to stop him  he still have chomp now at 7 year old:wallbash:

Long as the run has no exposed corners and plyed out properly there s nothing they can chew with panel fronts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of mine. Drainage at the front of the runs and sleep box at the back. Rubber floor with a few blankets and what not and heat lamp for good measure when it drops to a few degrees

One thing I really recommend to anyone is a roof over the runs. Amazing the difference it’s makes. Not hard do either. I roofed this myself over the summer on my own and sheeted few weeks after when I

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye pricey ain’t they. Need summat for pup as other sleep box is block an outside the run but need a box inside other run, but they expensive them boxes, I’m holding out for a sale ?

Yeh mate hold there money. Am sure someone said they do deals for cash and that but I can never get hold of them to strike a deal ??

4 hours ago, Igz said:

Both mine are kennelled together but that’s as I left young dog in there from pup and still plenty of room but I’ll separate them this summer as he’s a bit older and settled. You don’t need planning mate there’s just a few rules you have to stick to. Think no higher than 3 metres off the ground although mine finished just a touch over about 3.2 and something to do with the boundries. If you look it up on google it will tell you all you need to know. Anything else I can help with just give me a shout. Atb Igz

Cheers mate appreciate it 

• Like 1

One thing I really recommend to anyone is a roof over the runs. Amazing the difference it’s makes. Not hard do either. I roofed this myself over the summer on my own and sheeted few weeks after when I gathered the money. Hardest part about it was not getting blown away carrying the sheets and lifting them up on my own lol. Still need to get facets and down pipes put up.  

F281781D-DB74-44CD-A40A-1FC847085AE6.jpeg

• Like 11