Irish politician's living in a dream world

On 20/01/2020 at 12:49, jetro said:

Election 2020: Is Ireland’s crime rate low?

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/uMnzrB

Sent via @updayIE

Are these politicians living here, or even in the real world.

What a surprise, as Varadkar has imported more from the 3rd world the crime rate has gone up.......nobody would ever have guessed, I mean it’s not like it’s always the case where ever these people get a toe hold !! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WILF said:

What a surprise, as Varadkar has imported more from the 3rd world the crime rate has gone up.......nobody would ever have guessed, I mean it’s not like it’s always the case where ever these people get a toe hold !! 

True wilf. 

What's it going to take for leaders of this country to get a grip and start cleaning our these rats. And stop letting others in. 

To dismember another person and film it, then shear it on social media. Definitely a call for the death penalty there imo.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

True wilf. 

What's it going to take for leaders of this country to get a grip and start cleaning our these rats. And stop letting others in. 

To dismember another person and film it, then shear it on social media. Definitely a call for the death penalty there imo.

Atb j 

When a friend txt me about hearing about somebody being chopped up I said just wait a couple of days as no doubt they’ll be bragging all over social media about it and hang themselves. And within 2 days the images were doing the rounds, but at least the perpetrator can look like a hard nut in jail whilst picking up the soap

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

When a friend txt me about hearing about somebody being chopped up I said just wait a couple of days as no doubt they’ll be bragging all over social media about it and hang themselves. And within 2 days the images were doing the rounds, but at least the perpetrator can look like a hard nut in jail whilst picking up the soap

Do you think it's a new breed criminal coming up now Len. More violent and vicious, something like the cartel. 

Atb j 

Just now, tinytiger said:

Off their face 24/7 

Yes I agree with you, but I think these young gang bangers are more brutal just to prove a point, imitating other violent gangs they see or hear about on tv.

Just look at that young lad set alight already this week. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jetro said:

Do you think it's a new breed criminal coming up now Len. More violent and vicious, something like the cartel. 

Atb j 

Mate, I dont know about Ireland but in and around the major cities in the UK it’s genuinely chilling how little respect these people have for life......they don’t much care about their own and they certainly don’t give a shit about yours.

Bring Africa, get Africa !

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

I see it like when the big predator gets taken out or dies off the smaller sly predators like foxes, jackals etc etc run riot, time a big predator came back being the rest under control and I’m not talking about government as they more interested in poofs rights fs

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I dont know about Ireland but in and around the major cities in the UK it’s genuinely chilling how little respect these people have for life......they don’t much care about their own and they certainly don’t give a shit about yours.

Bring Africa, get Africa !

It's more or less the same as London, just on a smaller scale.

I have family born and in Dublin, there's places even they won't go day or night.

I had other family from Chicago stay in Dublin, and they couldn't believe how rough and intimidating the place is.

Worse it's going to get.

Atb j 

75 syrain families moving into Tipperary next month. No talk about the homeless, health, education ect ect. 

They knocked on my door today looking for votes. They got one hell of a shock. They couldn't answer any questions on how they were going to help this country and its native people, with work, ect ect. 

Didn't want to hear about taxes we paying for nothing. About foreigners been let in,.

They wont be back here again in a hurry. 

They have no answers, and they care less.

Atb j 

Just now, paul sr said:

We vote for the politicians and then our masters in Europe  tell them what to do. The reason we have a homeless and housing  problem in Ireland is they keep taking people into the country

Yes that's true.

It's time we all stood together and get this government out. But it won't happen. It will be the same thing all over again. Crime, drugs, gang warfare, they can't control them, but they can collect money by check points, for tax and insureance, nct, speeding. No tv licence, your arrested and locked up, a sad fact but true.

The people have the power to change things, but they won't stand together. It's every man for themselves. I'm alright jack, feck the rest of them attitude. 

Atb j