Irish politician's living in a dream world

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The more liberal (haha) a nation becomes the more lawless it gets then soon reverts back to tribal behaviour, the western world favours the criminal and their rights rather than the victims of crime. And what a joke it has become

It's sicking to see our country ending up like this. I'm just glad I live where i do.

Safe for the time being at least.

And still they wont tighten up the laws with harsher punishment.

Atb j 

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The more liberal (haha) a nation becomes the more lawless it gets then soon reverts back to tribal behaviour, the western world favours the criminal and their rights rather than the victims of crime. And what a joke it has become

I did 25 years in law enforcement and my view is that all governments are happy to allow a certain level of crime exist. It keeps people in jobs replacing stolen goods, it allows the poor to buy on the black market stuff they couldn't afford retail and it keeps the insurance industry afloat. As long as it doesn't impact too much on rich people like them crime is OK for the rest of us to suffer.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I did 25 years in law enforcement and my view is that all governments are happy to allow a certain level of crime exist. It keeps people in jobs replacing stolen goods, it allows the poor to buy on the black market stuff they couldn't afford retail and it keeps the insurance industry afloat. As long as it doesn't impact too much on rich people like them crime is OK for the rest of us to suffer.

This is a bit more than a certain level of crime existing. Chopping up, stabbing and burning people is like something you hear about in some undeveloped countries 

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yea like londonistan these days

Yes, but sadly these crimes are happening in small towns and cities less than half the size of London, with not as much interracial members at play. It's mostly irish lads. 

Atb j 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes all junkies or drug gang related fecking terrible

The government would be better off legalizing the drugs and prostitution, tax it and make money for the country, cause their sure as hell not winning this way.

Atb j 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, stonewall said:

vote for the national party in the up coming irish elections.The only party that have irish interests for irish people up front. 

Do you think , if they got into power, that they would be any different to what we have already 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

yes i do,their the only party at the moment that are asking the hard questions.i will be voting for them.it may take time for this party to gain more support,but they have my full support when they come cansvising.

Do they support rural Ireland an hunting stonewall? 

• Like 1

You need to import a few million fellows of foreign origin then you could blame those fellows.   Don't forget the idea. give a W a knife for Christmas. Or a knife a day keeps the W away. Simple.

Edit ... Oh Politicians don't give a flying F about the people.  they're just Donkeys to work and tax.  lets set up a committee to investigate.  and a legal think tank. everyone involved can take a draw out the system.

Edited by Meece