Pups getting there

Pups getting there now starting to get really interested in finding a few bits now constantly looking with my other bitch looking forward to next season with her when it’s time to get her running the beam I think there’s not a lot of growing left in her she’s probably just over 23tts 

82075CE7-3647-4F8C-8B22-87E207763A52.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, troyboy17 said:

What did the dogs out of the litter make she looks a though she has a good coat

So far 24 1/2 -25 but think there make 25-26 no problem the bitchs 23-24 1/2 but one I think will do 25 tts she’s a monster. Really good coats mate best I’ve seen for a while on bedlington xs an I’m not saying that to blow the trumpet of there breeder the ruffs in the litter all seems to have decent coats not like most bedlington xs that seem to have a single layer type hard coat these pups seem double layered one shake an there dry that black pup of mine one shake an shes dry we’re as the white bitch I bred has a half decent coat but not as good as the black bitchs 

Dam an the pup love the dam to these pups she was my original pick of the First litter I done along side the brindle bitch I kept that died of lepto I rate that bitch highly she’s everything I’d ever want in a bitch 

7850772F-426A-47B4-B3C2-8DFE895E449E.jpeg

1FAE0889-AB77-40D7-BFAA-F443EB2E3D1C.jpeg

• Like 7