Jump to content

Fox numbers ireland ?


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Dougal McGuire said:

i was never in the numbers game to be honest. an i never had trouble getting a dig when weather was right

Not much point in keeping terriers if your only out when the weather’s right as the weather might push a few in but it more about the time of year that gets them underground. 

  • Like 4
Link to post

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we could have shown people what they were encouraging when they wanted hunting banned- aif foxes could vote they would choose to keep hunting!!

Already have your picture Dougal.  

Was out walking local on Saturday afternoon and could hear a load of magpies making a racket..... Sat in the hedge and watched a big dog 🦊 eating someone's light Sussex hen😁, around 3:45 pm,lurcher wi

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

Not much point in keeping terriers if your only out when the weather’s right as the weather might push a few in but it more about the time of year that gets them underground. 

Your too hard on your dogs. Give them a break. A dig once or twice a year  is plenty everyone knows that.

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’m in the north sionnach, hounds aren’t mine but there are a couple of harriers and a couple of foxhounds and few crosses of both, decent little pack the lad has going. 

A bobery pack they used be called here few lurchers knocking about and of course the artillery 

Not very ruddy popular with the folk of melton mowbray old chap 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’m in the north sionnach, hounds aren’t mine but there are a couple of harriers and a couple of foxhounds and few crosses of both, decent little pack the lad has going. 

Does he hunt many? You’d want to be in your health for the harriers. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

A bobery pack they used be called here few lurchers knocking about and of course the artillery 

Not very ruddy popular with the folk of melton mowbray old chap 

Most farmers see a lurcher around here he has he has a meltdown 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, sionnach99 said:

Most farmers see a lurcher around here he has he has a meltdown 

Where as you can walk around here with lurcher, terrier and strong dogs, and no-one bats an eye at it.

Atb j 

Link to post
Just now, dogmandont said:

But yous shot 5 foxes on Monday morning. 😂😂😂. Something just doesn’t add up about you Dougal . 

He’s just a sour man and it comes across in the posts. I’ve no problem with lads out shooting for enjoyment but it’s a bit unreasonable for the lad to be slating dog lads especially when he effects their sport more than they effect his.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...