Sign in to follow this  
Lamperj

Young bull greyhound pup wanted nothing over 1yer Devon area

Look at thread another div  5 month  old bull grey for sale gumtree owner getting rid cos wants something older running Dorset area 

Tell me this ain't u if it is your in for a shericking 🤣

• Haha 3

Just about every add for sale on the for sale sites is bull blooded shouldn’t be to hard to find one fella 

On 19/01/2020 at 16:05, Black neck said:

Look at thread another div  5 month  old bull grey for sale gumtree owner getting rid cos wants something older running Dorset area 

Tell me this ain't u if it is your in for a shericking 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 20/01/2020 at 08:32, poxon said:

Just about every add for sale on the for sale sites is bull blooded shouldn’t be to hard to find one fella 

they do see very popular x dont they,  wonder what the most popular  type x today,? i  reckon   them, and colliex types, and prob beddyx whippet types. drop of the right type bull in a lurcher 1/4 there abouts , deff  hads bit of that something to a dog .:thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bird said:

they do see very popular x dont they,  wonder what the most popular  type x today,? i  reckon   them, and colliex types, and prob beddyx whippet types. drop of the right type bull in a lurcher 1/4 there abouts , deff  hads bit of that something to a dog .:thumbs:

I recon lurcher to lurcher types with a drop of bull blood seem a popular choice ray I also recon bedlington whippet types seems the most popular there right up there as a popular small type plus all the horsey type people are getting in to the bedlington whippet types because there easy breeders not to mention the designer type dog people. I recon the future for me I might at some point have a dog with a drop of bull blood something on the lines of racey bred bull x bedlington x but that depends if the game continues the way it’s going I’ve already dropped the ferreting as it’s pointless 

• Like 1

Got to be plenty of grew types about, all the racing and what not. Beddy whippets very popular, but bull cross seems to be the majority these days going by what people I know own and what you see at shows etc, rabbit lads and pesties seem to stick to collie blooded x whatever...

19 hours ago, poxon said:

I recon lurcher to lurcher types with a drop of bull blood seem a popular choice ray I also recon bedlington whippet types seems the most popular there right up there as a popular small type plus all the horsey type people are getting in to the bedlington whippet types because there easy breeders not to mention the designer type dog people. I recon the future for me I might at some point have a dog with a drop of bull blood something on the lines of racey bred bull x bedlington x but that depends if the game continues the way it’s going I’ve already dropped the ferreting as it’s pointless 

yeh , true regards the  how things are getting now day/night . i out every day for couple hours, and with dog like Buck as dont look like a lurcher , not to bad in the day, unless something pops up , then he flat out after it , norm  in the woods lol great crack:thumbs:

• Like 1