mcgregor vs cowboy

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

POor plan from cowboy , bigger man and wanted to stand and trade blows with probably the most explosive striker in the UFC 

40 secs knockout ...like something at a local show . Poor match up 

Did you actually watch the fight ...wanted to stand and trade with him.......?

Edited by lee
  • Haha 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant stand the c**t...

I think thats part of what makes Mcgregor exciting....you know he has 5 - 7 minutes of danger and then he,ll go into survival mode. Beyond that i dont get why folk seem to dislike him he,s a youn

Whether folk like it or not the lad is an engaging character and charisma go,s a long way its whether he,s a good enough fighter to win a world title again id have my doubts about but i hope he does.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lee said:

Simple really Conor put it on him.

hardly had time to take it to ground did he lol

I think thats part of what makes Mcgregor exciting....you know he has 5 - 7 minutes of danger and then he,ll go into survival mode.

Beyond that i dont get why folk seem to dislike him he,s a young brash guy having fun... an engaging excitable character full of life...personally i dont see whats to hate.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, lee said:

Simple really Conor put it on him.

hardly had time to take it to ground did he lol

I don’t think he should have stepped to mcgregor at all, which he did after the clinch . 

I think he should have boxed smarter and stayed away to get that nose sorted as it’s very apparent he wasn’t thinking well at all. 

20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think thats part of what makes Mcgregor exciting....you know he has 5 - 7 minutes of danger and then he,ll go into survival mode.

Beyond that i dont get why folk seem to dislike him he,s a young brash guy having fun... an engaging excitable character full of life...personally i dont see whats to hate.

He’s a mixed bag mate , I admire him and his drive etc and his gall,it’s undoubtedly part of his arsenal as much as his left hand 

but he does rub people up the wrong way . He tried his aldo plan with khabib but against someone who indominatable like he is that doesn’t fly so he got more and more insulting 

quite Frankly some of the things he said about habibs family were disgusting . 

He is one in a billion though . 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jigsaw said:

my young lad ,called it exactly as it played out and put a few quid for Mac to finish it in the first round,...the little sod made a killing from it too lol...Mcgregor wont be as he was before i think,hes off the marching powder,and has been told to rearrange his lifestyle i thiink 

He looked a little more restrained than normal certainly after the fight. 

Knockouts at three different weight classes . 

When he is at his best , he makes very good fighters look extreme average . 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Nate beat him both times

I would say nate is my favourite fighter after fedor  and you could argue that he is the most popular amongst the ufc long term support 

but Ppv wise mcgregor is head and shoulders above him 

stockton mother f****r!!! 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I don’t like all this pre match hype and crap talk . I prefer a humble fighter who lets his fists do the talking. I don’t like McGregor , cowboy seemed a nice decent family man , shame he lost . The McGregor money machine will rumble on until khabib whoops his arse again .

I couldn't give two fucks about MMA but I've spent quite a few hours listening to Donald and Joe oddly enough. He's an interesting fella...

This anecdote is a good one.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I simply can’t get past the fact he punched an oap in the face simply because he didn’t want to drink a glass of whiskey , 

not for first time either lol 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I couldn't give two fucks about MMA but I've spent quite a few hours listening to Donald and Joe oddly enough. He's an interesting fella...

This anecdote is a good one.

I’ve seen this , he can sure tell a story well . Like you say an interesting fella .