mcgregor vs cowboy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant stand the c**t...

I think thats part of what makes Mcgregor exciting....you know he has 5 - 7 minutes of danger and then he,ll go into survival mode. Beyond that i dont get why folk seem to dislike him he,s a youn

Whether folk like it or not the lad is an engaging character and charisma go,s a long way its whether he,s a good enough fighter to win a world title again id have my doubts about but i hope he does.

Posted Images

I don’t like all this pre match hype and crap talk . I prefer a humble fighter who lets his fists do the talking. I don’t like McGregor , cowboy seemed a nice decent family man , shame he lost . The McGregor money machine will rumble on until khabib whoops his arse again .

my young lad ,called it exactly as it played out and put a few quid for Mac to finish it in the first round,...the little sod made a killing from it too lol...Mcgregor wont be as he was before i think,hes off the marching powder,and has been told to rearrange his lifestyle i thiink 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

my young lad ,called it exactly as it played out and put a few quid for Mac to finish it in the first round,...the little sod made a killing from it too lol...Mcgregor wont be as he was before i think,hes off the marching powder,and has been told to rearrange his lifestyle i thiink 

Me too....i was surprised a Mcgregor early ko was as good odds as it was so was too good to turn down......mind you i also had Cerrone rnds 3 - 5 so hedged my bets slightly ?........well in your youngster anyway !

IMG_0184.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3