Why’s the site so quiet

Back in 2004-05 when I started using this site it was buzzing with people always commenting and sharing posts seems like no one botheres in here so where are you all talking and posting because I love too speak with like minded people and share stories 

atb Reece 

I  think that site has had its day as a Hunting site and its only the General talk that keeps it going , there are lots of FB sites  that are much  better with a lot more interaction , I would like to see the site  go back to how it was in the early years but it never will

the picture is a young Rabbit , where I was this morning there was loads of them running into the sets ….. nice to see em .

DSCF2424.JPG

• Like 2
5 hours ago, iwm said:

most people think twice before posting pictures and write ups as things are changing. Hunting, shooting, fishing and general pest control is in the spotlight at the moment

iwm

Very true mate, I can’t stand using fb so much crap on there aswell as good, young rabbits already shows how mild the winter has been, yeh like all good things it comes and goes but it’s a shame for sure we should be posting too prove the point we are not mindless killers but are always out for the greater cause as in protecting game and wild birds controlling sick and injured deer I have never met a fellow sports man that is bloodthirsty but there are men that are and that have gave the decent blokes a bad wrap 

atb all Reece