Downloading free movies help

Can someone tell me what's the best way to download free films to save to my Samsung tablet so I can take it camping and watch a film if I have no internet in my tent ? I am completely useless and clueless on such things. I've tried googling it and got no where. Am really looking for a idiots guide lol, any help much appreciated.  Thanks 

59 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Can someone tell me what's the best way to download free films to save to my Samsung tablet so I can take it camping and watch a film if I have no internet in my tent ? I am completely useless and clueless on such things. I've tried googling it and got no where. Am really looking for a idiots guide lol, any help much appreciated.  Thanks 

have you a mobile phone?

you can 'hotspot" the tablet to the phone when camping for internet service.not sure what your GB data allowance is thou.

have you got any films on any device in your house or you expecting to go onto a site and download

free films??

12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Netflix is the easiest way but you obviously need to pay for Netflix, then just download whilst on web an then watch without?

Cheers Ketchum, yess I have Netflix on my telly . But not on my tablet and I can't remember the pass word and it's set to an old email account from years ago I also can't remember . As I said I am completely useless at anything regarding the slightest technology.  Cheers 

11 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

have you a mobile phone?

you can 'hotspot" the tablet to the phone when camping for internet service.not sure what your GB data allowance is thou.

have you got any films on any device in your house or you expecting to go onto a site and download

free films??

I wouldn't have a clue how to hit spot , and I only watch films on my tv on Netflix. Cheers 

10 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

You could download the films to a sd card and watch them later on your tablet.lf you got them in a xvid format they would only be about 1 gig per film so plenty on a 16/32gig card.

Sorry Archie that is way above my head that , am clueless . I mite be better taking a book lol. But thanks for the input,  cheers .

17 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Haha haha I ment hot spot, lol 

I knew exactly what you meant

my issue is you havent the slightest what i mean lol

what phone do you own??

i am going to try and help you but not holding my breath 

Edited by Ted Newgent

Download Utorrent 

Download VLC Player

Google search for pirate bay proxy list. Select a proxy from the list, it will open a new tab or window. Search Pirate Bay for any film you want and hit the magnet icon. Utorrent will automatically open and start the download.

Play the file using VLC (it plays all file format types)

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

I knew exactly what you meant

my issue is you havent the slightest what i mean lol

what phone do you own??

i am going to try and help you but not holding my breath 

IPhone  SE I think lol. Am proper behind with this kinda stuff mate 

23 hours ago, mushroom said:

Download Utorrent 

Download VLC Player

Google search for pirate bay proxy list. Select a proxy from the list, it will open a new tab or window. Search Pirate Bay for any film you want and hit the magnet icon. Utorrent will automatically open and start the download.

Play the file using VLC (it plays all file format types)

Is that a foreign language ? Lol will try , cheers