ban the shooting show

have you lot seen the anti,s are at it again.there is a petition going that has nearly 150k signatures so far to stop the nec show.fist i have heard of it was today.going on about blood lust and should not have a place in todays society,should not be encouraging children to be interested in shooting blah,blah.they have allready made the show pull the big game trophy type stands through intimidation and online petitions.wtf.should have put there is a petition to sign to counter them http://chng.it/MTcZY4MfyD

Edited by .357shooter

The idea behind this is good BUT I  am very wary of this.  This is part of a face of petition about everything and anything.  A lot of those petitions are against us.  I've signed these before and basically petitions are a token at best.  No One takes any notice of a petition, And a big score against if the petition does get enough signatures. after I  sign rd a petition I was bombarded by junk emails.   Every petition going,  every lost cause and bleeding heart,  would I  consider donating to .....  everything from giving .Mbongo a new plastic bucket to helping a slut live a better life, would I  spend five minutes filling in opinion poll's  ext ect ect. It took months of unsubscribing to get shot of some of the stuff. If fact  I am getting tons of stuff now about  Bitcoin, Sainburies vouchers,  testing out various products and the usual invitations from the wife of some foreign ministers wife to get x million dollars of some foriegn country and there are rakes of local ladies that are desperate for a portion.  Nahh  I think I'll  pass on all of this crap and live a poor, straight existance serving the needs and wants.

• Like 1