How would Ireland and the UK handle this I wonder.

9 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

sun bathing wweather

get a grip man get a grip lol

must make a break from all the rain

It does make a nice change 

This is what they call hard weather over here LOL 

Atb j 

9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Ireland’s got enough on its plate what with that 17 year old being dismembered and beheaded and then posted all over the net!! 

Yep some f****d up horible shit that, person who’s done it ordered it is no human being, 

And  my missus moans at me for over acting because if my kids 2 minit’s late home im out in car looking for them 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yep some f****d up horible shit that, person who’s done it ordered it is no human being, 

And  my missus moans at me for over acting because if my kids 2 minit’s late home im out in car looking for them 

A you lad stabbed to death on CORK, two more shot in Dublin and this nightmare. Don't know why the cops and courts aren't cracking down on these. They know who they are.

Atb j 

9 hours ago, jetro said:

A you lad stabbed to death on CORK, two more shot in Dublin and this nightmare. Don't know why the cops and courts aren't cracking down on these. They know who they are.

Atb j 

Government should jut send squad in wipe the lot out they want act like animals they should be treated like animals and wiped out , the innocent people who live around this do t deserve this and people should be able to bring there children up in a civialised world not like something in some back water third world country where chopping people up is normal, all for the sake of drug money and power 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Government should jut send squad in wipe the lot out they want act like animals they should be treated like animals and wiped out , the innocent people who live around this do t deserve this and people should be able to bring there children up in a civialised world not like something in some back water third world country where chopping people up is normal, all for the sake of drug money and power 

Never going to happen. The villains have more rights than the innocent. The usual excuses, hard up bringing, abuse, bullied ect ect. They just get a couple of cushy years in side. With free health, education, dental, gym, tv, games room. 

Definitely in the case of that young lad been chopped up, the death penalty is called for.  It's like something you'd see on narcos, Mexican cartel would carry out something like this.

Wasn't it late last year another person was hacked to death in cork. 

Atb j 

15 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

How is she coping in alberta?

the economy is gone to shit out there due to the Feds not giving a shit about selling canadian oil. Thousands are out of work

It’s not great for work at the moment but they are getting by ok ? .........

• Like 1