Curly tail in terrier

3 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Only thing that looks like russell on that dog is all the white. But then again some of you of here post picks of your pats that also have a lot of white. Does that mean your dogs also have Russel in them? And never saw a bent tail on a Russell ?‍♂️. Don't worry about the tail, it's fine. It won't stop the bitch from working. Only thing I'd be worried about is if it wasn't flexible that it might break in a set. But who knows. Enjoy the dog not then tail. 

Not to cause an argument abc because to be honest I can’t really be arsed argue with you but if you’ve never seen a Russel with a curled over tail you can’t seen many Russel , the head shape and mule of that dog looks like a russl3 head , if you search Jack Russel  curly tail in google then you’ll see , the proper old bow legged type Russel I saw as a kid all had curled over tail  most the ones seen today ain’t full Russel 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d said pat russle from that pic but to be  fair could be anything 

looks like it likes the biscuit tin eh?

Think she's got some of that American squirrel feist aswell as duck tolling retriever. I'm enjoying the dog and hoping she progresses and proves her worth. She retrieves feather well but anything with

Posted Images

Think she's got some of that American squirrel feist aswell as duck tolling retriever. I'm enjoying the dog and hoping she progresses and proves her worth. She retrieves feather well but anything with fur on gets locked in the vice and shaken until she's had enough of being dizzy. Trying to get her out ratting soon sharpen her up a bit and then give her a look in once or twice till next season to start the hard graft. thanks for your replies and more than likely be getting myself another of this type shortly.

20191019_214421_kindlephoto-73289521.jpg

Edited by black lurcher
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

only jesting mate i was going take one a them pups

it is curious around a hole and is keen to go jack..

but the wife asked if she could have it as a pet..

so that's that..a pet it is mate..

1 hour ago, black lurcher said:

Think she's got some of that American squirrel feist aswell as duck tolling retriever. I'm enjoying the dog and hoping she progresses and proves her worth. She retrieves feather well but anything with fur on gets locked in the vice and shaken until she's had enough of being dizzy. Trying to get her out ratting soon sharpen her up a bit and then give her a look in once or twice till next season to start the hard graft. thanks for your replies and more than likely be getting myself another of this type shortly.

20191019_214421_kindlephoto-73289521.jpg

So long your happy with her that’s all that matters ,looks won’t help with  it’s working abilities ?