Yet another div

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Your a horrible man 

Mon dieu! ?. I was just saying, if you feel a tad bothered that someone has had the temerity to sell a pup, perhaps a day off work, preceded with a camomile and jasmine, is probably a good idea ??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wants a dog up and running, about 6 weeks of the season left. Speaks fecking volumes... As for sentiment- the poor lurcher is one of the most disposable dogs out there. How anyone defends pr

Been doing voluntary work at a dog pound for the last 3 days, shovelling shit, excersises and so on, lurchers , take your pic, from beddy greyhounds to pedigree whippets really sad to see

May just not like or get on with the dog.....personally I’d give it away but if they need the money then hey ho. Some dogs you just don’t get along with, it happens 

35 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

The pup may be a but of pain more then likely lack of training hes selling as he wants a dog that's up and running.... that's what the advert says anyway most of us know what you put in to the dog training ect you get back if you put no effort in and just expect then it's really not the dogs fault. Boils my piss people getting pups then giving up I understand sometimes it can not be helped. Saw another one woman saying the dog has got to big and strong it was a American bulldog x French mastiff I mean people must know when then but the pup it's going to be a big strong dog one day but then again some people are naturally stupid I guess 

Agree with you there salty. Stupid, ignorant and clueless. I know people that've seen pictures of pups, and gone and bought one, just on the basis that the pups were 'gorgeous, cute and adorable'. Their words, not mine. No research into the breed's size, mental charecteristics or f**k all, just bought the pup on a whim. Happens far too frequently, and why the pounds, shelters etc, are at bursting point

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

Mon dieu! ?. I was just saying, if you feel a tad bothered that someone has had the temerity to sell a pup, perhaps a day off work, preceded with a camomile and jasmine, is probably a good idea ??

Thanks brother I didn't have the day off tho 2 much fecking on however I have just tried  a clametus root and manure things are looking up now 

5 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Wants a dog up and running, about 6 weeks of the season left. Speaks fecking volumes...

As for sentiment- the poor lurcher is one of the most disposable dogs out there.

How anyone defends pricks like this is beyond me.

Not defending him mate, but shit happens. Yes people should be more responsible but there's one born every minute. We all make mistakes. Moving a dog on is not the worst sin in the world.

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Thanks brother I didn't have the day off tho 2 much fecking on however I have just tried  a clametus root and manure things are looking up now 

Ah right, glad to hear it. Chilling on a friday eve is good for the soul ??

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's the spirit. I like a man who keeps his nose to the grindstone no matter what. There may be an opening on the estate for a good serf such as yourself.

Subject to references obviously.

7 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Yeah, rear a pup to 5 months, then get rid because you want a going dog a few weeks before the end of the season.

Yeah shit definitely happens...

His season may be starting soon don't want to get his air max dirty in the mud mate ?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

Agree with you there salty. Stupid, ignorant and clueless. I know people that've seen pictures of pups, and gone and bought one, just on the basis that the pups were 'gorgeous, cute and adorable'. Their words, not mine. No research into the breed's size, mental charecteristics or f**k all, just bought the pup on a whim. Happens far too frequently, and why the pounds, shelters etc, are at bursting point

Been doing voluntary work at a dog pound for the last 3 days, shovelling shit, excersises and so on, lurchers , take your pic, from beddy greyhounds to pedigree whippets really sad to see

• Like 5
1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

That's the spirit. I like a man who keeps his nose to the grindstone no matter what. There may be an opening on the estate for a good serf such as yourself.

Subject to references obviously.

Oh I'm not worthy mlord ???tipped up like