WHAT IS YOUR APPROACH TO gAME KEEPERS

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I prefer to hide an let em approach me? an then treat em exact same way they treat me ?

Yup, as Harold Wyman named his book, The Great Game and thats what it always should be... ?

4 hours ago, micky said:

Surely I am not the only one who Violently  Shits His self ? El dimmo  and King will be along soon  I BET THAT THEM LADS DO 

Sup sticky Micky you old fart , kinda missed you bullying me , ☺️ Glad to see you not fallen  in that river trying catch them trout ,if you want me come show you how it’s done I will,...always try to help the aged ?

as for confrontational events with game keepers .....well I’m definitely a violent shitter , to be fair the keepers can smell me on approach so just tend to throw sticks at me till I leave ,

the smell and disfigured facial features puts them off  

30 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sup sticky Micky you old fart , kinda missed you bullying me , ☺️ Glad to see you not fallen  in that river trying catch them trout ,if you want me come show you how it’s done I will,...always try to help the aged ?

as for confrontational events with game keepers .....well I’m definitely a violent shitter , to be fair the keepers can smell me on approach so just tend to throw sticks at me till I leave ,

the smell and disfigured facial features puts them off  

Have you caught owt yet EL CLITTO

SAM_0205_zps899900f8.jpg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, micky said:

Have you caught owt yet EL CLITTO

SAM_0205_zps899900f8.jpg

Couple rabbits and a rat but Mainly pheasant  

rabbits are really thin round here, found a decent spot that holds rabbits but it’s not really safe for traps , plus there loads fox round 

• 2 weeks later...