To shake or not to shake ??

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Smart skives them 

Anyroad shaking the beam against netting is the best for a bounce back not very sporting but there ugo 

you are 1 wild dog brother black neck..

• Thanks 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog forgets about the rabbit and starts cutting shapes, big fish little fish cardboard box. Sorry couldn't help myself

If u dont shake u get wee in ya keks 

Purple spray and hibiscrub sort it out

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why you lamping the dog ?

Valid question though lol. Used to shake the lamp myself but don’t actually know if it made a difference to rabbit or dog lol, I’ve seen rabbits that it wouldn’t of mattered if you had a million watt strobe light that fecker was hitting the hedge full tilt. 

27 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If shaking the lamp disorientates the rabbit can it also do the same to the dog?? Or does the dog get used to it?? 

No I don’t think so I’ve never had a problem with the dog being disoriented by the lamp I’m guessing it’s because rabbits colour vision is made up of blues an greens an low lighting vision with nearly 360 vision bar directly in front of it that’s were the disorientation comes in shaking the lamp to confuse it were a dogs vision is black an whites with vision direction in front of it ??

24 minutes ago, poxon said:

No I don’t think so I’ve never had a problem with the dog being disoriented by the lamp I’m guessing it’s because rabbits colour vision is made up of blues an greens an low lighting vision with nearly 360 vision bar directly in front of it that’s were the disorientation comes in shaking the lamp to confuse it were a dogs vision is black an whites with vision direction in front of it ??

The predator vs prey eyesight thing makes sense. Always thought a dog sees in shades of green. 

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The predator vs prey eyesight thing makes sense. Always thought a dog sees in shades of green. 

I’m pretty sure I read some were that dogs do actually see in colour vision but the shades are not the same as human vision 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’m pretty sure I read some were that dogs do actually see in colour vision but the shades are not the same as human vision 

How ever they see it’s plenty good enough as mine can see an unlatched garden gate from a 100 yards. Lol. 

• Like 1