Ch 4 now, pigs and naughty boys

Ch4 now 

Edit.  It's about Looney anti vegan activists stealing farm animals to save them and uploading the footage onto Instagram and to be an online influencer.  They are making rake loads of  oney by using  patreon like shed loads of  money.  By illegal activities ??  It's like going out nicking cars then hiding them ,  uploading the footage and then saying that you are doing it to stop global warming.  AND getting paid to do it.

Edited by Meece

Well it just finished and to any one who didn't watch this, you should.  It shows what a complete F'd up society we've become .  Well some of it anyway.  I dont know who were worse and more loony, the vegan terrorists or the born again carnivore prevegan converts that were eating raw bloody meat in public.  And the vegans  and antis go on about us killing stuff.  No wonder there are so many young blokes comit  suicide  under 24.  I dont know what happened to that first bloke but he had a mighty mental change. If he was my ole boy I'd set him alight with a lump of 2x2.  And those girls need taking to a farm shed somewnere and breeding.  Oh god help us.  How close are we to disaster ?  It must be heart breaking for their parents.  Still I suppose that its part of what Sir David Attenborough would term as natural selection. Enough of all that NONSENCE,  I 'll just go and make a nice bacon sandwich and a lovely cup of tea.  That'll set the situation right

Ps.  I wonder if the bloke eating the raw meat and roadkill got the shkts I  bet his breath wasn't to pleasant.  and if there is a follow up program ?

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not watched it but funny how they don’t get prosecuted for the moving of the animals thought you had to record it incase if outbreak of swine fever or foot and mouth etc ??

Yep, it’s illegal to move pigs from your registered holding without first filling in a movement licence via eAML2

you have to be registered to keep them

you have to have a cph (county parish holding number)

you have to have a herd Mark.

all pigs have to have identification when you move them, usually a tag, tattoo or slap mark,

eAml has to know every pig you have, and every movement on or off the place

you have to keep records of any pigs born on the place.

basicly they want to know everything, so how these god damn idiots get away with it is beyond me, if I moved my pigs without going through the hoops above I would end up with a huge fine.

I didn’t watch the programme as I knew it would boil my piss, sounds like I made the right decision.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Rabid said:

Yep, it’s illegal to move pigs from your registered holding without first filling in a movement licence via eAML2

you have to be registered to keep them

you have to have a cph (county parish holding number)

you have to have a herd Mark.

all pigs have to have identification when you move them, usually a tag, tattoo or slap mark,

eAml has to know every pig you have, and every movement on or off the place

you have to keep records of any pigs born on the place.

basicly they want to know everything, so how these god damn idiots get away with it is beyond me, if I moved my pigs without going through the hoops above I would end up with a huge fine.

I didn’t watch the programme as I knew it would boil my piss, sounds like I made the right decision.

didn’t watch the programme as I knew it would boil my piss, sounds like I made the right decision.

I think that you and may be a lot of people probably  did make the right decision there.  I got a way into it and sort of thought about changing channel but then changed my mind and decided to stick with it. Knowledge is power and knowing  more about scum like this is good.  My conclusiòn is that although these people are being like this with what they think is good reason, in reality they are mentally unwell.  If you loòk at society and the young there is a big problem with mental issues and suicide .  The pressures that young kids,  especially girls face is unbelievable. It seems that every young girl is lòoking to be a princess. It is all so shallow with no self confidence. Everyones life seems to revolve around taking selfies and pouting their lips out. We cant all be perfect, clever, fast, super brainy, and have a full set or be hung like a donkey so theres going to be an awful lot of people who are going to be very upset and I think that there is so much mental illness and suicide.  The people that were on that program last night were definitely head cases.  Dangerous  head cases.

Edited by Meece
12 hours ago, Meece said:

Ch4 now 

Edit.  It's about Looney anti vegan activists stealing farm animals to save them and uploading the footage onto Instagram and to be an online influencer.  They are making rake loads of  oney by using  patreon like shed loads of  money.  By illegal activities ??  It's like going out nicking cars then hiding them ,  uploading the footage and then saying that you are doing it to stop global warming.  AND getting paid to do it.

I didn't see the programme but, surely that's a clear case of theft and, the police can go and act on it?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I didn't see the programme but, surely that's a clear case of theft and, the police can go and act on it?

And if they don't act on it, serious questions need to be asked about the role of policing in modern society

• Like 1

The easiest way of destroying people is to put them on the telly, people go all stupid about a bit of publicity and will sit in front of a tv camera bragging about things they have done regardless of the legality’s hopefully this is the case here give them enough rope to hang themselves and they will, the powers that be are slowly shifting away from the looney left  and I think you will be seeing a lot more of these pricks being given airtime before having there doors kicked in, they have basically gone on national tv and admitted a shed load of crimes from theft to money laundering, good on them there is no retracting any of the evidence they have just proudly shown off ✌️✌️

• Like 5

There's different issues involved here. On one hand there is the legality of this and they dont give a flying F about plod. In fact they would like that to be some sort of martyr for the cause of more particularly for the cult kudos of doing time and penance.  The other more serious aspect of this is the self serving aspect.  The bloke who was trying to make it big on the back of this was in stiff competition with loads of other nutters to go further out on wild outlandish anti skits.  Every day he was being outdone by the acts of the other nutters and how many birds or animals had been liberated to live in comfort and safety. Now we all know what happens to the stock when do gooders get involved. These people are dangerous because they are mentally ill.  Although the meat eating ex vegans were past some of the loony things I  think that they were more extreme. Who in their right minds stands in the street  chanking away on Raw roadkill !!!  ??? The loon was chanking away on a squirrel in the fur and relishing it like a bar of chocolate.  They had a picnic in the local park and one of the loons turned up with a carrier bag full of raw offal which the were eating with bare hands.  Their hands and faces were covered with blood and they lòoked like cannibals.   In my mind they are even more nutty and Looney than the antis.  I urge everyone to watch this on catch up to understand how off track these people are. These people  are bloody DANGEROUS. Because they think that they are normal and it is we that are abnormal !!

Edited by Meece

I don't think it was road kill they were eating to be honest. Them squirrels didn't look like your average grey tree rat. But one thing that was obvious on both side that most came from wealthy middle class or higher back grounds and they new the soft arse parents would fund their stupidity and bail them out if necessary. The pig robbing dick obviously got nicked, piglet taken off him and ordered to shut down his website, then his parents probably realised that by supporting him they were doing harm and told the soft twat to get a job. In all honesty it put us in a good light, but compared to them nutters a serial killer looked sane.

15 minutes ago, timmy k said:

I don't think it was road kill they were eating to be honest. Them squirrels didn't look like your average grey tree rat. But one thing that was obvious on both side that most came from wealthy middle class or higher back grounds and they new the soft arse parents would fund their stupidity and bail them out if necessary. The pig robbing dick obviously got nicked, piglet taken off him and ordered to shut down his website, then his parents probably realised that by supporting him they were doing harm and told the soft twat to get a job. In all honesty it put us in a good light, but compared to them nutters a serial killer looked sane.

Am I reading this right that one of them took one piglet ? If so that’s classed as cruelty as pigs are supposed to be kept in pairs as a minimum, they are social animals and need each other’s company, or at least be able to see  other pigs nearby.