Chrome plating

Decorating time and I was going to get a new gas fire for the living room in Chrome, the gold is going, 

Then I thought about getting it chrome plated, the fire works fine, just the wrong colour.

I need all this plated, the grate front can all get done, not jut the gold bits.

015a.jpg.a82c2d1d1a2ae352f7be5f2d48b49d1b.jpg

Anyone know anything about chrome plating, any idea of costs or where I can get it done, as close to Reading as possible.

Cheers

11 hours ago, sid g said:

be a few near you just google chrome plating reading ...  http://www.polishingakmoto.com/    not long painted some black for someone .. some of the powder coats nice if you fancy a complete change .. i`ve restored a few jukeboxes its not cheap  to re chrome 

Thanks, emailed them pics asking for advice/costs!

Found someone else in Wembley and in Alton, they all seem a fair way off, such is life!

Edit...…. thought about Powder Coat, but concerned about temperatures, top centre of fire surround gets VERY hot (too hot to touch), the rest seems ok, need to find out more about Powdercoat, is there very high temperature stuff about?

Edited by Deker