eureeekaaa!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did the cleaning ,and dragged the nice tidy nanny to an open spot and thought id better find the one id shot,the pups were well impressed with the new ''toy'' ,tearing and pulling at it ,as i tried

I was walking closely along the edge ,when i saw sonic freeze,that distinctive stare in to nothingness but you know its not just nothingness,its nothingness with somethingness thrown in ....he froze a

after been house bound for several days due to severe rain and winds,i decided on the spur of the moment to head out to where the goats USED  to be ..and took the 2 kelpie pups and the old dog Sonic a

Posted Images

On 13/01/2020 at 20:14, jigsaw said:

for the first time i saw it yesterday,he dealt with a goat and did it quick enough (for a dog with feck all teeth)..,but boy it took it out of him,i wont be doing any more with him.i was in a field with the wife,2 pups at 3 months old and sonic for a bit of exercise,we walked half way down the field a hare got up,two turns from sonic,the hare jinked ,sonic stormed in ,and the hare took a turn and left the poor f****r trailing behind,he is passed it as youd imagine for a 12 year old dog..sorry i never got a decent bitch for him,...as an out and out hare dog ,he isnt the king ,but as an all round sporting dog he sure gave me some big smiles .he caught a lot of hares ,some i thought he had no chance of ever catching ,he took a fair few foxes and a shit load of goats and a few deer as well,i ferreted him in his younger days ,and lamped him twice ever ,and he did ok in all disciplines,no world beater but a good trier in my eyes.

Grand tale and grand tales your'll forever speak of old Sonic, made me smile Jigsaw :victory:..

• Like 1
On 13/01/2020 at 20:33, peterhunter86 said:

Is it nice meat jig, I've never tried it, what way did you cook it

Goat is one of my favourite meats. But needs a long slow cook, due to the amount of dark skinned inhabitants in Bristol it’s pretty readily available either as curried goat from the Jamaicans or quite a few butchers sell it around £8 lb, though not all curried goat actually contains goat meat as a lot of them use mutton which is very much the same, but as with all 3rd world meats it’s about the seasoning and cooking times ??

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Goat is one of my favourite meats. But needs a long slow cook, due to the amount of dark skinned inhabitants in Bristol it’s pretty readily available either as curried goat from the Jamaicans or quite a few butchers sell it around £8 lb, though not all curried goat actually contains goat meat as a lot of them use mutton which is very much the same, but as with all 3rd world meats it’s about the seasoning and cooking times ??

I'm going to give it a bash, if I can come across it, 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm going to give it a bash, if I can come across it, 

Were ever I go in the world I want to experience what the locals do not what the tourists are fed so in places like the Canary Islands instead of eating Maccy Ds and watching sky sports in O Flanagan’s  Irish bar I,m off as far away as possible eating and drinking in some shitty little diner with people who don’t speak a word of English and look at me like an alien for going there, that’s were I’ve ate some of the nicest foods ever, have tried most things from sharks to horses over the years, definitely worth a go mate even if it’s just to say done that tried it and never again, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Were ever I go in the world I want to experience what the locals do not what the tourists are fed so in places like the Canary Islands instead of eating Maccy Ds and watching sky sports in O Flanagan’s  Irish bar I,m off as far away as possible eating and drinking in some shitty little diner with people who don’t speak a word of English and look at me like an alien for going there, that’s were I’ve ate some of the nicest foods ever, have tried most things from sharks to horses over the years, definitely worth a go mate even if it’s just to say done that tried it and never again, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

I’ve travelled quite a bit myself and one of the weirdest things I’ve eaten recently was a sea urchin one of the fishiest things I’ve ever eaten you’d expect it to be fishy but as I popped it in my gob I thought  wow.

( Cue the crude comments lol )....

Edited by FLATTOP
Shocking Grammar
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve travelled quite a bit myself and one of the weirdest things I’ve eaten recently was a sea urchin one of the fishiest things I’ve ever eaten you’d expect it to be fishy but as I popped it in my gob I thought  wow.

Ya f****r, ya edited it before I could move! :laugh:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

You don't eat the meat of an urchin..... you eat the balls/sex organs mate ???