Wheres bill

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can keep this secret no longer. I was called to act as witness, referee and banker to the showdown between Katchum and wild Bill. The purse was three quid, neither of the two c**ts had any money so

Who fukcing cares ......

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Might have to either bale him out or pay his wifi for him ?

Perchance brother bill has been participating in a bit of wild camping, and is still in the 'wonderment and awe' phase in his mind, that being amongst nature brings? And wants to continue in that vein for a while, before it wains, and he has to log back on here to get back into normal madness ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Perchance brother bill has been participating in a bit of wild camping, and is still in the 'wonderment and awe' phase in his mind, that being amongst nature brings? And wants to continue in that vein for a while, before it wains, and he has to log back on here to get back into normal madness ?‍♂️

Told you he's got no wifi

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

How you know, grasshopper? ?

dont know if prob with comp=wifi , he might have as he had to come on here with that user name (Bill), if you remember  he was (bunny's ) at 1st , so you never know . But he used to like getting out  with his tent , and piss off for 3 days / nights with his gsd x grey bitch  and get few bips/bobs with her  . he may be ill or what ever, ive not spoke to him for few years, only on here  like most have done on posts , he deff  character lol, hope he ok  , i did send a pm  , but he not  answered  back .?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, bird said:

dont know if prob with comp=wifi , he might have as he had to come on here with that user name (Bill), if you remember  he was (bunny's ) at 1st , so you never know . But he used to like getting out  with his tent , and piss off for 3 days / nights with his gsd x grey bitch  and get few bips/bobs with her  . he may be ill or what ever, ive not spoke to him for few years, only on here  like most have done on posts , he deff  character lol, hope he ok  , i did send a pm  , but he not  answered  back .?

Yeah I agree bird. I know it's the same person, but I got on better with madcamping bill than I did with bunnys lol. Only know him off here. Yeah, he can be a cantankerous twat at times, more often than not actually lol, as a lot of us can be, but I don't really think he meant proper malice to anyone

1 hour ago, bird said:

He's bang on ray I've had a few chats with him on here loves his working dogs knows his stuff as you do a lot to be learnt from people like you and bill ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Penda said:

He's bang on ray I've had a few chats with him on here loves his working dogs knows his stuff as you do a lot to be learnt from people like you and bill ?

thanks mate,:thumbs: yeh he deff knows his stuff with hunting and dogs , he been around them long enough  . he might come back in time, he loves his gsd x greys  , think he got a deerhound x grey pup from his posts , wonder how it was doing ? 

2 hours ago, bird said:

thanks mate,:thumbs: yeh he deff knows his stuff with hunting and dogs , he been around them long enough  . he might come back in time, he loves his gsd x greys  , think he got a deerhound x grey pup from his posts , wonder how it was doing ? 

Yes, he does have a deer/grey. And his gen bred gsd/grey, And maybe, now he"s at the stage where he doesn't need a dog that could catch him 25 rabbits, 2 hares and 2 roe a night, he might just prefer, as we all do, a nice dog that he can chill down with ?

• Like 1