Wheres bill

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can keep this secret no longer. I was called to act as witness, referee and banker to the showdown between Katchum and wild Bill. The purse was three quid, neither of the two c**ts had any money so

Who fukcing cares ......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Well, I thought with the hard time you lot give him on here I'd give the fella a compliment! 

lol...I actualy don't mind him......when he aint ranting at somebody ...which aint often I grant you....I think he has a bit of knowlage.....

but my lad is in year 6 and hes far more advanced in English.....in fact I often ask him myself for spelling things proper...:icon_redface:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

I reckon he made that trip to see katchum and got more then what he bargained for and the Kelpie x fecked him up now he's buryed somewhere only the dog knows 

I dont know ty I dowt that cos he would of decapitated katchs arms and shoved them up his

ause maybe his new year res was 2 stay off here 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I dont know ty I dowt that cos he would of decapitated katchs arms and shoved them up his

ause maybe his new year res was 2 stay off here 

No because katch would have seen him coming a mile away and the Kelpie would have out smarted him ?

• Haha 1