coming to a cemetery near you !!

The B's dismantled and removed my Grandfathers grave furniture in Brighton..  Its so they can belt over the graves with a gang mower.  We didn't know because we don't live there or take the Brighton Evening Argus paper that there was a small bit on the inside pages somewhere.  Gone!!!  if your in Wales or anywhere they are cost saving.  It's understandable if it is a blooming great memorial but  even a toddler ain't going to get killed by a 2ft high headstone.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51019318

Edited by Meece
  • Sad 1

It happened in the Totnes mate, Theres a big red sandstone church in the centre of the town. The town council decided to take all the grave stones down and sell the to a reformation yard as paving stones. Their excuse is to make some green space for people to walk dog have picnics and the smack head to jack up. It's bloody disgusting in my view. My mate was in the reformation yard when they came in thats how I know where they went.

Cheers Arry

Reclamation.

The B's  are always looking for a backhander somewhere.  It wouldn't surprise me if the better thicker headstones aren't cleaned defaced and resold for new stones.we had a  it of an issue with my mum's stone.  My brother caught the B's   wrech pulling about at stones.  It states 20 kg of force not 18 stone pulling as hard as he can!

• Sad 1