Night out .....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The missus treated me to a birthday night out tonight ? ......   

This one ......  

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Like old times pal!!! 

I’m looking forward to going to the dogs again after I move . 

Good crack for the kids as well 

You have already gone to the dogs, I’ve seen the clip of you !

9 hours ago, WILF said:

I notice you are punching well above your weight there big lad......and I also notice you have only 3 fingers remaining on your right hand ! Lol 

that's how they breed em in wales mate...few didgits missing...

but agreed ..pretty lass.....hes done well there ....

• Like 2

Happy birthday, to you x 2.  I've only every been  couple of times. It was Romford. Once we went with one of my daughters and the other time with mates. The mates were tied up with a load of rogues and they had some skit going where they had got a dog that was like a rocket. It's history was some sort of secret. Anyway every booky had a bloke standing right in front of the stand who literally at The last second pushed forward and planted a massive amount down before they could alter the odds.  There was a frantic amount of arm waving, shouting and whistling.  .... The dogs were launched and this particular dog led the pack like the others hand got the handbrake on.  Round the far side something happened which meant that some dogs were going one way and other dogs were going back the way they'd  come.  !!!!!!!  Suddenly all hell broke out in the crowd and there were shouts of fix ect, ect.  The gang of mates and rouges were not at all happy.  Now bear in mind that I hadnt got a clue about the why and weres of what was happening or if there had been an attemt to wreck the race but i was told that there had been a malfunction with the hare on the track and it had been derailed. ( the mates and rogues reconed that a signal had been sent out and a tracky had put a wedge or something on the line that had derailed the hare) The race was called void and the stakes paid back but the mates and rogues said that the odds would never be got again. They wanted to kill people !!  Still it was an evening of sport.  The trouble with it is that it is a bit of a limited interest value to the general public. And it all seemed a bit remote for me. It was similar to going alng to some athletics meeting with random people running races. Not exactly a  mass spectator interest sport.

Edited by Meece