Thats whats needed in this country.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate. First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do. Criminality usually springs

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dr

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

It’s tragic really. Since the fall of communism, the eastern bloc has been robbed. A few criminals , basically gangsters have stripped the wealth from country’s like Belarus and Moldova . If you were to ask the average person in these countries if there quantity of life has improved the answer would be no . They are worse off now than in Soviet times . Alcoholism is rife among young and old . These young men were probably victims of a deprived and abusive childhood , they have probably got drink problems . And now they are facing a bullet in the back of the head . The people who should really be getting a bullet are the likes of Roman Abramovich and all the other Oligarchs who stripped the wealth from these countries. 

I seriously doubt they are worse off than in soviet times ! 
some are worse off maybe, some are no better off and some are much better off.....that’s probably the truth of it.

Most countries reflect the nature of their people so it wouldn’t matter who was in charge, it would still be the same.

Saying that out and out scum bags are a victim of circumstance is a f***ing disease in Britain and Ireland.......a scum bag would still be a scum bag if Roman Abramovich went skint tomorrow ! 

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How fcuk has that dude been president of Belarus since 94?

He does whatever putin says and don't argue.  I've a mate from there ,says he owns the only supermarket chain in whole country - so he's making money of everyone every week. Has a total obsession with tractors apparently.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tinytiger said:

There's parts of Ireland where 15 year olds still go around the school yard pretending to be tractors .(Just the odd one,most are normal)

Mate......don’t even get me started!

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I seriously doubt they are worse off than in soviet times ! 
some are worse off maybe, some are no better off and some are much better off.....that’s probably the truth of it.

Most countries reflect the nature of their people so it wouldn’t matter who was in charge, it would still be the same.

Saying that out and out scum bags are a victim of circumstance is a f***ing disease in Britain and Ireland.......a scum bag would still be a scum bag if Roman Abramovich went skint tomorrow ! 

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dragged up by a poor dis function al family. Look around any council estate in this country to see gangs of feral kids roaming about . I’m not defending what they did , but they were probably off their tits on vodka . I am all for the death penalty , they should be shot . But I also see the tragedy of it . My wife and me foster kids , and I see the damage done to young people by alcohol, drugs , domestic violence and sexual abuse  . We’ve had kids that are “so“disturbed , I’ve said to my Mrs “ that kid is going to rape someone or kill someone when he gets older “. They are   just damaged kids who haven’t had the love or decent start in life . I have met kids like these “murderers” . I’m getting soft in my old age Wilf , I can’t just look at these young men and see “scum” , what I see is a tragedy for their families and the victims family. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dragged up by a poor dis function al family. Look around any council estate in this country to see gangs of feral kids roaming about . I’m not defending what they did , but they were probably off their tits on vodka . I am all for the death penalty , they should be shot . But I also see the tragedy of it . My wife and me foster kids , and I see the damage done to young people by alcohol, drugs , domestic violence and sexual abuse  . We’ve had kids that are “so“disturbed , I’ve said to my Mrs “ that kid is going to rape someone or kill someone when he gets older “. They are   just damaged kids who haven’t had the love or decent start in life . I have met kids like these “murderers” . I’m getting soft in my old age Wilf , I can’t just look at these young men and see “scum” , what I see is a tragedy for their families and the victims family. 

They had a motive pal, so the intent was there from when the victim reported them, It wasn't just a spur of the moment drunken mistake, they went an sought her out, with the intention of killing her, cnuts spent hours killing her, shot in the back of the head is to good for them, 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

They had a motive pal, so the intent was there from when the victim reported them, It wasn't just a spur of the moment drunken mistake, they went an sought her out, with the intention of killing her, cnuts spent hours killing her, shot in the back of the head is to good for them, 

I don’t doubt it . But would your kid do that ? These murderers must have had a shit start in life to think that it’s ok to that , anyway , they won’t do it again.

25 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate.

First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do.

Criminality usually springs out of poverty I will grant you, however, poor people also know right from wrong and for every villain that ever came out of a “poor” area there were 50 other blokes who just got on with being a docker or a miner or a road sweeper or an actor or whatever.......

But when it come to really heinous crimes, background has no baring imho......if your an animal your an animal.......

For every poor sadist there’s also a middle class and a millionaire sadist too.......even the most hard nosed villain from the poorest background knows that you just don’t chop a women to bits for a laugh.

I agree that the family unit has a lot to answer for these days as we have seen moral values thrown down the toilet but making excuses only makes the problem worse imho.......if we held people to a standard with no excuses you wouldn’t see as many of social toilets you see all around now.

My pals sister fosters some of the badest kids in London, most of them black and to them life has zero value.....one 14 year old is being investigated in connection with at least 3 murders and his gang of pals have been responsible for at least 4 more.

These are no hope cases......how the f**k are you going to reform that?......and making an excuse just makes us all feel better about letting them continue to walk around.

You can’t  tame that, they have to be done away with.

As I say, jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate.

First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do.

Criminality usually springs out of poverty I will grant you, however, poor people also know right from wrong and for every villain that ever came out of a “poor” area there were 50 other blokes who just got on with being a docker or a miner or a road sweeper or an actor or whatever.......

But when it come to really heinous crimes, background has no baring imho......if your an animal your an animal.......

For every poor sadist there’s also a middle class and a millionaire sadist too.......even the most hard nosed villain from the poorest background knows that you just don’t chop a women to bits for a laugh.

I agree that the family unit has a lot to answer for these days as we have seen moral values thrown down the toilet but making excuses only makes the problem worse imho.......if we held people to a standard with no excuses you wouldn’t see as many of social toilets you see all around now.

My pals sister fosters some of the badest kids in London, most of them black and to them life has zero value.....one 14 year old is being investigated in connection with at least 3 murders and his gang of pals have been responsible for at least 4 more.

These are no hope cases......how the f**k are you going to reform that?......and making an excuse just makes us all feel better about letting them continue to walk around.

You can tame that, they have to be done away with.

As I say, jmho 

Poverty in itself doesn’t always breed criminality , but throw in a stupid young single mum and a violent absent father and drink and drugs and a pervert uncle who babysits a few times a week in the mix and you can see why these kids get a distorted idea of what’s right and what’s wrong. I had it easy as a kid but my wife’s family was as poor as f@ck , they had nothing , but they did have love and boundaries and all her brothers and sisters have done well . I don’t make excuses for them , but I can see where it comes from , I’ve got a good idea what these young men’s early lives must have been like . 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

One of the biggest killers of the Irish was state sponsored. Carried out by the IRA. Nobody killed more Irish than the Irish themselves

@Lenmcharristar

Sorry len you say this anytime this row comes up, but if you actually go an check the stats, it was loyalist paramilitaries that killed more civilians, 828 for loyalists, an 712 for the ra, not its not much difference an its all bad, but you seem to tar us Irish everytime this comes up. 

Just thought Id put ye right lad. 

But you could be technically right if the Irish protestants just admit there Irish?

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1