Thats whats needed in this country.

19 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Non payment of TV licence probably over here lol

i reckon , if that was done in the UK and America , for bad crimes like this, and terrorists , child killers  etc, the public would vote to bring the death penalty back . lets face it, bullet back the head, far better than, hung up with a rope, or burned to death in electric  chair . hope them 2 scumbags  get it .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate. First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do. Criminality usually springs

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dr

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Lads, don’t take this the wrong way but you Irish boys have been crying your eyes out for 400 years about the state killing people........it’s a bit rich to pick and choose don’t you think ? 
Not looking for a row, just saying like.

You usually make sense wilf but that’s absolute bollox. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You usually make sense wilf but that’s absolute bollox. 

Don’t get me wrong mate, I have no problem with them two scumbags getting ironed out.

But, it’s exactly the same as taking any convicted para military (from whichever side) outside the court into the yard and topping them.

You either approve of the state having the power to kill people who are putting other people in danger/causing harm or you don’t ?.......

The leaders of the Easter rising were hanged or shot (can’t remember which) by the government for violent crime......exactly the same thing here. 

As I say, I don’t have a problem with it......

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t get me wrong mate, I have no problem with them two scumbags getting ironed out.

But, it’s exactly the same as taking any convicted para military (from whichever side) outside the court into the yard and topping them.

You either approve of the state having the power to kill people who are putting other people in danger/causing harm or you don’t ?.......

The leaders of the Easter rising were hanged or shot (can’t remember which) by the government for violent crime......exactly the same thing here. 

As I say, I don’t have a problem with it......

In most cases here wilf it was the British state or their lackeys doing the killing on Irish soil a completely different thing. 
Anyway I’m going to bow out of this one. Lol. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

In most cases here wilf it was the British state or their lackeys doing the killing on Irish soil a completely different thing. 
Anyway I’m going to bow out of this one. Lol. 

No, fair one mate.....I wasn’t having a dig, just a bit of discussion that’s all.

I just find these kind of things interesting ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How fcuk has that dude been president of Belarus since 94?

look at vlad....been the boss since 2000....short break in the middle....but even then he was priminister I think

• Like 1

Wasnt the President Lukashenko banned from most countries in the World for corruption as well as other things ? Im sure a while back he bulldozed mosques/synagogues etc and refused immigrants to be allowed into Belarus . I doubt them 2 murderers will get clemency off him and they should not anyway .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

It’s tragic really. Since the fall of communism, the eastern bloc has been robbed. A few criminals , basically gangsters have stripped the wealth from country’s like Belarus and Moldova . If you were to ask the average person in these countries if there quantity of life has improved the answer would be no . They are worse off now than in Soviet times . Alcoholism is rife among young and old . These young men were probably victims of a deprived and abusive childhood , they have probably got drink problems . And now they are facing a bullet in the back of the head . The people who should really be getting a bullet are the likes of Roman Abramovich and all the other Oligarchs who stripped the wealth from these countries. 

• Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

It’s tragic really. Since the fall of communism, the eastern bloc has been robbed. A few criminals , basically gangsters have stripped the wealth from country’s like Belarus and Moldova . If you were to ask the average person in these countries if there quantity of life has improved the answer would be no . They are worse off now than in Soviet times . Alcoholism is rife among young and old . These young men were probably victims of a deprived and abusive childhood , they have probably got drink problems . And now they are facing a bullet in the back of the head . The people who should really be getting a bullet are the likes of Roman Abramovich and all the other Oligarchs who stripped the wealth from these countries. 

What would you say if it was your mum they killed?

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

What would you say if it was your mum they killed?

I’m not anti death penalty. Those boys will pay the price for what they did . But I don’t think it will deter people who are drunk on vodka because they’ve got no hope .