Thats whats needed in this country.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate. First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do. Criminality usually springs

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dr

Lads, don’t take this the wrong way but you Irish boys have been crying your eyes out for 400 years about the state killing people........it’s a bit rich to pick and choose don’t you think ? 
Not looking for a row, just saying like.

• Confused 1

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your not looking for an argument !!!!you may as well open a pub over there and call it the Oliver Cromwell Arms .. " not looking for an argument " ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your not looking for an argument !!!!you may as well open a pub over there and call it the Oliver Cromwell Arms .. " not looking for an argument " ?????

I’ll give you that one mate, I don’t always have the most elequent turn of phrase.

I suppose maybe a better way of putting it is that it’s a bit hypocritical to condone state sanctioned killing when so much of your own history has been based around protesting against state sanctioned killing.

Im sure I’ll get in bother whatever way I say it ! Lol 

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lads, don’t take this the wrong way but you Irish boys have been crying your eyes out for 400 years about the state killing people........it’s a bit rich to pick and choose don’t you think ? 
Not looking for a row, just saying like.

Same as you moaning about your country been overtaking, when your lot have been doing it for centuries, just saying like

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Same as you moaning about your country been overtaking, when your lot have been doing it for centuries, just saying like

Yep, I’ll take that one mate.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

blindfolded and made to kneel then shot in the back of the head by a state executioner.

That'd work well over here for certain crimes.

Non payment of TV licence probably over here lol

15 minutes ago, sid g said:

:notworthy: nice to see 2 lads having a debate without the need for personal insults or the need to ask for each others postcodes ...

I know Sid's postcode. PM if you need it for anything. :angel: