Was the court right or wrong, what's your opinion.

Mate of mine had all him and his dads guns taken off them when he was going through a divorce......no other reason, just the pure fact he was getting divorced ! 

As you say, that lad sounds like a little prick........but someone raised him to be that way ?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've seen people been treated more lenient after been caught with ileagle guns, he should appeal that, I'd be looking into that judge, could be an anti, 

Seen it happen here, local lad got into it with an anti, next thing he lost his firearms. Friend of mine is a cop, he told me, a person only has to say that you treathen to shoot them, even if you didn't, it can result in the loss of your firearms.  Tough and an unfair law imo.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, jetro said:

Seen it happen here, local lad got into it with an anti, next thing he lost his firearms. Friend of mine is a cop, he told me, a person only has to say that you treathen to shoot them, even if you didn't, it can result in the loss of your firearms.  Tough and an unfair law imo.

Atb j 

Two brothers around the corner from me, one got caught with a few keys of coke, and the other with a rifle, both walked 

Bloke I know had his taken off him a couple of months back because his little grass of a son rang the police because he was still pissed up from the night before and had a go at his dad so his dad gave him a crack . It wouldn’t be as bad if it was a little kid but the horrible cnut is 28yr old . If it was me he would have been following the police down the path but he’s a mummies boy and she won’t let him kick him out 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Two brothers around the corner from me, one got caught with a few keys of coke, and the other with a rifle, both walked 

That's what i can't understand about this country. All you here it the war on drugs and crime, then the next thing you see on the news a person arrested for some thing while out on bail, with a 120 previous convictions.  Go down the road without tax and your fined straight away.

Did you see the big deal they made today about arresting 3 or 4 bikers. You'd swear they just took the whole of H.A. Lol

Atb j 

1 minute ago, neil r said:

Bloke I know had his taken off him a couple of months back because his little grass of a son rang the police because he was still pissed up from the night before and had a go at his dad so his dad gave him a crack . It wouldn’t be as bad if it was a little kid but the horrible cnut is 28yr old . If it was me he would have been following the police down the path but he’s a mummies boy and she won’t let him kick him out 

If my lad did it to me, they would have to put him in witness protection lol.

Only joking,  but  i would definitely give him the door.

Atb j 

Atb

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

That's what i can't understand about this country. All you here it the war on drugs and crime, then the next thing you see on the news a person arrested for some thing while out on bail, with a 120 previous convictions.  Go down the road without tax and your fined straight away.

Did you see the big deal they made today about arresting 3 or 4 bikers. You'd swear they just took the whole of H.A. Lol

Atb j 

I seen that yeah, another fella I know held a shotgun license used to drive around with it in his van, pulled by guards all the time, with no bother, and from what I heard he's up to all sorts, he's doing jail now for drugs, so I'd say he's lost it now, 

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

I seen that yeah, another fella I know held a shotgun license used to drive around with it in his van, pulled by guards all the time, with no bother, and from what I heard he's up to all sorts, he's doing jail now for drugs, so I'd say he's lost it now, 

You'd be surprised lol. It's messed up alright, only thing to do is just keep a low profile. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate of mine had all him and his dads guns taken off them when he was going through a divorce......no other reason, just the pure fact he was getting divorced ! 

As you say, that lad sounds like a little prick........but someone raised him to be that way ?

Standard action when going through a divorce round me and has been for a good few years now,same as depression or any other mental problems..

• Like 2

There is something wrong in all of this. The events and the conclusion don't seem to make logical sense.  People can't just make allegations without any credible evidence . Where is the evidence?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation  Where was his solicitor?  this is only a small pert of this story.  Had the solicitor any experience of handling firearms work or did he just do house conveyencing?  Still the shooting comunity is it's own worst enemy.  Look at the current situation in regard to firstly the delays in issuing certificates and now to doctors certificates.  No one seems to care a bit and worst of all our supposed shooting orgs do Jack S about it.  The main problem is money to fight stuff like this.  If I were a solicitor I would do it for free just to F the system about.  Or just to make the system spend their resources fighting cases brought against them.  Unlike America no one sticks together and the orgs are almost anti. Basic told me not to rock the boat. And that was just an inquiry about a variation . Useless  A HOLES. Operating under false presences. 

Just wrong,how can a son grass his own father up ? knowing full well he will have his guns took off him ! How can he ever look his Dad in the eyes again,also if he's prepared to grass his own Dad up what else is he capable of ? 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1