Sausages

7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Keep it going Keith ?

Cheers, D.

Doing my best mate, its my mind and inner deep thoughts im working on, and finding it hard, I go to some really dark places at times, theres a lady I know works at the café in the village, her boss owns a dog pound she recently got a rescue dog from him, she has offered to take me down there have a look  whats in, so we will see, I wanna get myself sorted before I take on another dog, only fare to the animal eh

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Doing my best mate, its my mind and inner deep thoughts im working on, and finding it hard, I go to some really dark places at times, theres a lady I know works at the café in the village, her boss owns a dog pound she recently got a rescue dog from him, she has offered to take me down there have a look  whats in, so we will see, I wanna get myself sorted before I take on another dog, only fare to the animal eh

There's a national charity called the Cinnamon Trust who need volunteers to walk dogs for old and sick people mate, maybe do a bit if volunteering there in the short term?

Just a thought mate.

Cheers, D.

11 hours ago, dytkos said:

There's a national charity called the Cinnamon Trust who need volunteers to walk dogs for old and sick people mate, maybe do a bit if volunteering there in the short term?

Just a thought mate.

Cheers, D.

That's a good idea, years ago I was living in a place were I couldn't have a dog, and I used to bored when I went for a walk on my own, an I knew of a dog that didn't get walked, and I brought it for walks done the both of us the world of good 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, poxon said:

I do a similar thing to your grandfather mines called dog stew It’s all the plate craps if we have a roast chicken I make a stock then add any ingredients I can get my hands on it’s normally done on a Sunday after a roast we waist nothing in this house 

we try use as much as we can as to much waste today ,

• Like 2