Sausages

7 hours ago, cantona said:

I've always given sausages to my dogs with no problems at all, I get them of the butcher in a bag of scraps, I gave them to my 8 week old pup and then thought should I have? Pork and dogs? 

Now and again just a bit no probs to me

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I always give mine scraps and the misses cooks them sausages etc as a treat ,do no harm ,my grandfather would make a pot of what he called mash and they loved the stuff .

My father in law cooks his dogs sausages most mornings, he's doing it years without a bother, I put worm tablets in raw sausages for my dogs 

23 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I always give mine scraps and the misses cooks them sausages etc as a treat ,do no harm ,my grandfather would make a pot of what he called mash and they loved the stuff .

I do a similar thing to your grandfather mines called dog stew It’s all the plate craps if we have a roast chicken I make a stock then add any ingredients I can get my hands on it’s normally done on a Sunday after a roast we waist nothing in this house 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

I do a similar thing to your grandfather mines called dog stew It’s all the plate craps if we have a roast chicken I make a stock then add any ingredients I can get my hands on it’s normally done on a Sunday after a roast we waist nothing in this house 

neh mind the dog, can I have your address please, im bloody starving, I thank you

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Always a extra plate o grub here mate no one leaves wi a empty belly  ??

im not joking mate im famished mate, ive always been a good eater, but when your on your own your own no what im saying, I can eat a tata more than a pig, ive just looked in the waste bin, but the bin men came this morning , eh I will go chippy in a bit

• Like 1
5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

im not joking mate im famished mate, ive always been a good eater, but when your on your own your own no what im saying, I can eat a tata more than a pig, ive just looked in the waste bin, but the bin men came this morning , eh I will go chippy in a bit

you sleeping any better Keith,? i was saying to my wife about, that you just lost your wife, and been long while married, and hard it is for you. she said even when people dont get on, and ague alot, you still miss them, as the house feels empty. ive been married since 1982 , been long old slog lol.it get better keith  just give it time, if you get the all clear mate, why not get a rescue  lurcher from your local pound, somthing about 6 or 7 year old , it keep you company and be easy to live with, and go out mooching every day, like me out every day for couple hours just mooching about, great to get some fresh air, and chase the odd rabbit, or what ever they find out there.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bird said:

you sleeping any better Keith,? i was saying to my wife about, that you just lost your wife, and been long while married, and hard it is for you. she said even when people dont get on, and ague alot, you still miss them, as the house feels empty. ive been married since 1982 , been long old slog lol.it get better keith  just give it time, if you get the all clear mate, why not get a rescue  lurcher from your local pound, somthing about 6 or 7 year old , it keep you company and be easy to live with, and go out mooching every day, like me out every day for couple hours just mooching about, great to get some fresh air, and chase the odd rabbit, or what ever they find out there.

Hey up matey, I don't sleep much these days my friend, I just rest, got my head down on the settee about 8 ish, and as you can see, its now 12 40 am, so for the rest of the night I just watch tv prowel from room to room, yesterday morning, I was out on some of my old permission about 9 ish, im not joking ray I was falling over rabbits, no shortage of em here, apart from my ear problem, im feeling fit, ive worked on my diet, I get more fish n fruit inside of me now, plus I exercise a lot, cheers matey, keep well

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up matey, I don't sleep much these days my friend, I just rest, got my head down on the settee about 8 ish, and as you can see, its now 12 40 am, so for the rest of the night I just watch tv prowel from room to room, yesterday morning, I was out on some of my old permission about 9 ish, im not joking ray I was falling over rabbits, no shortage of em here, apart from my ear problem, im feeling fit, ive worked on my diet, I get more fish n fruit inside of me now, plus I exercise a lot, cheers matey, keep well

Glad to see you on here again mate..

Get your hands on a bit of weed and smoke a joint at night ??

• Like 1