Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Mate I agree whole heartedly... we all have a story and many are sad... 

If you wallow in self pity you go nowhere, I hate the pity me types, it don't suit my outlook on life...and mine hasn't been a bed of roses, but its what you make it..

But...

Everyone is different, the expectation on Harry and William from such young ages, that stiff upper lip type of establishment can have far reaching affects...I've watched full breakdowns first hand, and you just can't believe someone so strong becomes so weak.....

Harry to me has cracked, and that pent up grief, continued push to show strength has sent him here...she is the escape he is looking for...

Unfortunately he has used the media to pop it back at his family, regardless of how poorly he feels they/he was treated it weakens his cause imo.... 

When you put it like that mate it's hard to argue with... You're right I'm a cnut ?

Still though... H & M is bigger cnuts?‍♂️ ?

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

thats very true...i bet every couple in a mixed race couple have chatted about there kids skin colour...i know we did....in fact its a standing joke in our family cos my eldest my daughter is a shade lighter than the boys...so ive always said shes white...just to wind her up a bit...tongue in cheek stuff....

then when she started collage 18 month ago she got a new set of mates...one of which is an asian lass....after about a month my daughter comes home to tell my this lass only just realised my daughter was mixed....thought she was just a dark haired white girl....of course we all had a good giggle about it...

the thing with that is its about context.....i dont see any harm in a member of my family friends etc asking about a childs potential skin colour....it come down to context.....

was it said in a derogatory way

Greg is a ginger Aussie. His Mrs is f***ing Tibetan and my Mrs is oblivious ?

Edited to add; they're having a baby ?

Screenshot_20210312-225635_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-225644_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-225657_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

When you put it like that mate it's hard to argue with... You're right I'm a cnut ?

Still though... H & M is bigger cnuts?‍♂️ ?

??

We're all c**ts....its just to what extent!! ??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, king said:

She's got a lovely fringe on her.proper spud pot cut going on there..

Ffs I had the same haircut as that when I was a year 7 at school though I was cool as f**k till I got to year 8 an had a under cut with gelled curtains all the chicks thought I was hot. But that fringe is a beauty that would take some beating ??

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, poxon said:

Ffs I had the same haircut as that when I was a year 7 at school though I was cool as f**k till I got to year 8 an had a under cut with gelled curtains all the chicks thought I was hot. But that fringe is a beauty that would take some beating ??

Had the excat same gel undercut poxon,quality cut too lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Most of us growing up in the early 90's had that cut?Its never gone away?

An a cool hair cut it was to ??Far better than what these young uns have today with the bit of fluff as the front on there head an skinny jeans with a tight t shirt an light weight white trainers ??

Just now, poxon said:

An a cool hair cut it was to ??Far better than what these young uns have today with the bit of fluff as the front on there head an skinny jeans with a tight t shirt an light weight white trainers ??

Never got this new Grizzly Adam's looking beards and skinny jeans combo shit mate... Look as manly as you can but squeezed into your little sisters gym wear?

• Haha 4