Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I can’t my head round the black issue at all .If it weren’t for us enslaving there great grandparents they’d still be chasing locusts around a mud hut .Ungrateful c**ts have never thanked us .

There is no black issue - Megan isn't black and their kid won't be black.

My dad goes darker than her in the summer.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

The ones with a touch of the tar brush have bigger chips on their shoulders than those with a full on race of their own that they can identify with. Very few people in the UK care about race except big black women with bright clothing and a government /council grant, White left wingers and those with a touch of colour 

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The ones with a touch of the tar brush have bigger chips on their shoulders than those with a full on race of their own that they can identify with. Very few people in the UK care about race except big black women with bright clothing and a government /council grant, White left wingers and those with a touch of colour 

Spot on ; they ain't got anything so they latch on. My mums stepdad is so black he's navy blue and couldn't give a f**k yet my uncle who's a funny yellow shade uses colour as often as he can

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

lol.....try telling that to all the lads on here that have banged on about her colour since harry met her....

to me she looks more spanish....and i honestly believe if she were spanish she wouldnt have got any of  the shit on here that she got when they first met.....for most on here at the begining it WAS a colour issue...pure and simple 

what i have said above relates to them at the start of there relationship....not whats going off right now...

and one other thing....now most of us think the pair of them are bunch of c**ts...but lets not forget maybe there is some truth in whats gone on....none of us on here will ever know whats really happened....because none of us are there or in there shoes...

whats that saying theres no smoke without fire...

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

lol.....try telling that to all the lads on here that have banged on about her colour since harry met her....

to me she looks more spanish....and i honestly believe if she were spanish she wouldnt have got any of  the shit on here that she got when they first met.....for most on here at the begining it WAS a colour issue...pure and simple 

what i have said above relates to them at the start of there relationship....not whats going off right now...

and one other thing....now most of us think the pair of them are bunch of c**ts...but lets not forget maybe there is some truth in whats gone on....none of us on here will ever know whats really happened....because none of us are there or in there shoes...

whats that saying theres no smoke without fire...

Yes, now you've said it, she does look more Mediterranean than black.

Harry seemed like a good lad - up for a laugh and liked a party, did his bit in the armed forces, liked fieldsports .......

I couldn't care less who he chooses to be with but, it does look like he's being lead around by cock nowadays.

• Like 1

Bang on TOMO, more than a few were obsessed with her skin tone.

As for saying that people who are mixed race have a bigger chip. A bloody good mate of mine is a "lighty" as he puts it. He knows exactly what his roots are (Jamaican/British). He has less of a chip than a field of cabbages and is just as sick of the bullshit as we are. Race isn't the divider we think it is.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Bang on TOMO, more than a few were obsessed with her skin tone.

As for saying that people who are mixed race have a bigger chip. A bloody good mate of mine is a "lighty" as he puts it. He knows exactly what his roots are (Jamaican/British). He has less of a chip than a field of cabbages and is just as sick of the bullshit as we are. Race isn't the divider we think it is.

Your quite right I suppose. 

It's easy to gob off on here but if most of us meet anyone face to face most of us would just judge anyone as a human rather than seeing colour. 

I think what has grabbed me is the people who have jumped on the racist angle on this....including meghan herself. There is no racism involved. Someone questioned the skin color of her baby, not to her but she heard it secondhand. Neither of them want to give details, name anyone or give context. Yet the media, especially coloured journalists, guest speakers and TV hosts are frothing at the mouth seething RACISM RACISM RACISM. 

It's them who are trying to divide us. 

Let's be honest if she was fat or bucktoothed we would latch onto that. She's a media hungry, American celebrity, millionaire cnut bag. He he was a decent ish lad being led by his dick likeost of us have at one time or other. The media trying to keep the story and emotions going are parisites. 

Sorry if I upset anyone entering into the discussion on the bullshit media circus it all is. Colour shouldn't come into it. But I do believe the race baiters who cause the division are either 'of colour', white left wing or journalists......perhaps we shouldn't bite at it! 

Fck em I'm taking the dogs out. ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Your quite right I suppose. 

It's easy to gob off on here but if most of us meet anyone face to face most of us would just judge anyone as a human rather than seeing colour. 

I think what has grabbed me is the people who have jumped on the racist angle on this....including meghan herself. There is no racism involved. Someone questioned the skin color of her baby, not to her but she heard it secondhand. Neither of them want to give details, name anyone or give context. Yet the media, especially coloured journalists, guest speakers and TV hosts are frothing at the mouth seething RACISM RACISM RACISM. 

It's them who are trying to divide us. 

Let's be honest if she was fat or bucktoothed we would latch onto that. She's a media hungry, American celebrity, millionaire cnut bag. He he was a decent ish lad being led by his dick likeost of us have at one time or other. The media trying to keep the story and emotions going are parisites. 

Sorry if I upset anyone entering into the discussion on the bullshit media circus it all is. Colour shouldn't come into it. But I do believe the race baiters who cause the division are either 'of colour', white left wing or journalists......perhaps we shouldn't bite at it! 

Fck em I'm taking the dogs out. ?

I've said about my brothers best mate on here before, he's sri Lankan/English and is dark skinned... a great lad... hes married to a white girl who isn't ginger but slightly..lol

Anyway, my brother him and the 2 wife's spent a couple of hours in the pub looking up the potential skin tone of their babies, plus the chance of the baby having ginger hair and dark skin..this was quite a few years ago, it was done with humour, amongst good friends and in no way was deemed racist... the problem is now from all angles race is being used to underpin any argument, wrong doing or just to drive an agenda...

There is no doubt there will be some racist undertones in an old fashioned traditional establishment like the Royal family, there is no doubt Megan wouldn't have been the first choice for senior royals (race aside, an American, divorcee, actress dont fit the bill)..

In some ways the use of race here as actually not helped what could be more damaging points, regards the way the press, media have acted (if all true), the lack of support to an obviously mentally scarred Harry and the upshot is this...

I know money is no object, but that alone isn't the cure, the lad was forced to follow his mums coffin at 12 years old infront of the world, he's damaged no doubt...

On a human level its quite sad all round..

• Like 6

Don't matter what colour on the outside, it's the colour on the inside that counts, my old man used to say, him being out in Sierra Leone and around during WW2.

Probably racist now.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2