Harry & Meghan

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d fit right in then in a valley pub ! Lol 

it's surprising how many english folk have moved into the little valley villages wilf over the last 20yrs.

you can buy a nice 3 bed house for £110k 

if they sell there house in england for 3 times that and buy a house in wales in retirement they got a decent wedge in the bank..

• Like 2

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, king said:

it's surprising how many english folk have moved into the little valley villages wilf over the last 20yrs.

if they sell there house in england for 3 times that and buy a house in wales in retirement they got a decent wedge in the bank..

It’s like ireland mate, in them places, us Englishmen are the wogs! Lol

16 hours ago, king said:

Me and a few pals developed a little plot of land so that one of them could get a gaff out of it in a little village near Welshpool they went for decent money in the end,i know its near the border anyway but probably a third of the village are English people mainly from the Midlands and down the M5.... property certainly seems to hold its value there.

34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Me and a few pals developed a little plot of land so that one of them could get a gaff out of it in a little village near Welshpool they went for decent money in the end,i know its near the border anyway but probably a third of the village are English people mainly from the Midlands and down the M5.... property certainly seems to hold its value there.

I'm about 20miles from welshpool.

There is demand for places there gnasher. Can't fault people jumping over the border.

Some cracking scenery aswell.

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm over  Thai at the moment if there's anyone for Brass Cocks.

Due to the exchange rate they now £12 instead of £8 but still value at that price.

Sure I seen 887s mate the Scrapman getting a real one jammed up by a Lola whilst shouting any old iron .

That little theatrical fanny ain’t my mate max enjoy yourself out there pal and hope your hole doesn’t get too sore ???

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Only way that will get sore is if I get the shites

But you cut that right down by not having ice with anything .

You'd need Ice to cool your starfish down after Lola finished with you.

I can just see you and ya mate the Scrapman fighting over her ha ha ha 

You’ve lost me mate must be on the yaba lol 

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Seen a bit of the Oprah thing. No surprise that she’s played the race card the minute things didn’t go her way. But as for Harry, what a fcukin rat b*****d turning on his family on worldwide TV. 

On the other hand what do we actually know in reality, they may have washed their hands of him? 

• Like 1

So a darkie pitches up and starts causing problems surprise surprise.....how to conquer the world in 3 simple steps.

Stage 1 " beg ".....Stage 2 " guilt trip ".....Stage 3 " demand "....when was it ever any different !

• Like 1