Harry & Meghan

No trolling brother at all , I like the discussion . 

If I told you that r.c serving members of the armed forces can attend catholic retreats and go on the pilgrimage to Lourdes free of charge on a first come first served basis , kind of puts the idea to bed. 

Issues like sectarianism, racism and politico don’t really effect the army as people are , by and large , judged by their own efforts and integrity. 

• Like 1

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

17 hours ago, WILF said:

Because at the time Ireland was still part of Great Britain and the commonwealth so the queen/ king etc was the head of state.

The RIC were Irishmen who happened to be coppers enforcing the law as prescribed by the government of that land at the time........no different from a guard today.

i won’t get I to who did what, just pointing out the facts really mate 

Tom Barry's father was an R.I.C  man ,and he served in Mesopotamia (iraq) in ww1 himself ,before becoming an i.r.b man.

Well, it looks like matey boy it being wheeled in, cap OFF.  First thing  monday.  Quick and lively.  Fly on the wall anyone.

" He's not the messiah,  he's a very naughty boy".  Philippe is still looking for the phone number of that French limo firm.

On 10/01/2020 at 20:10, WILF said:

Totally different argument I’m afraid mate.

What you are  saying is that’s it’s OK to pollute a line of pedigree labs with a stray mongrel because a couple of the labs were biters.......that’s a nonsense.

I agree that you should rightly weed out the biters but don’t destroy the whole f***ing line.

They are descended from the prophet Mohammed anyway ( via Moorish admixture in Spanish royalty). The mountbattens are part black- not Philips branch of the family though... Am I the only one that thinks this is all staged to distract from Andrews antics (at least he didn't do any black kids lol)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, tinytiger said:

Am I the only one that thinks this is all staged to distract from Andrews antics (at least he didn't do any black kids lol)

No you’re not. I think this is a very welcome and probably very calculated diversion from the misdemeanours of the paedo prince. The ridiculous amount of media coverage and the portrayal that this is some sort of threat to the monarchy, whilst abusing teenage girls gets a bye, makes me fcuking sick to my stomach, 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, mushroom said:

Well our Maj has given in to them ?‍♂️

There you go.....the most powerful black woman in history.

Now try telling me their relationship was a chance encounter !

Shes done more for blacks in a weekend than Coretta Scott King did in a lifetime.

• Like 2