Harry & Meghan

There’s a little sentence that’s eluded a lot of people in that Harry approached the queen not long ago to ask if he could establish a “second court “ based around him and Megan as opposed to being part of the larger royal family. 

The queen quite rightly told him to go f**k himself ...

she knew exactly what was happening 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I take it Charles didn’t pollute it by palling up with one of the most prolific nonces in recent history? Or his bother palling up with a convicted nonce?

The silence from the royalists was deafening on these occasions. Harry behaves like somebody relatively normal & you all lose your shit over it ?

You couldn’t make this shit up! ?

Totally different argument I’m afraid mate.

What you are  saying is that’s it’s OK to pollute a line of pedigree labs with a stray mongrel because a couple of the labs were biters.......that’s a nonsense.

I agree that you should rightly weed out the biters but don’t destroy the whole f***ing line.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Totally different argument I’m afraid mate.

What you are  saying is that’s it’s OK to pollute a line of pedigree labs with a stray mongrel because a couple of the labs were biters.......that’s a nonsense.

I agree that you should rightly weed out the biters but don’t destroy the whole f***ing line.

Lol... wilf you come across as not a silly fella, but Jesus that statements like your Stevie wonder as regards the so called monarchy... there line is the more lied about and full of fuckwits and insests cxnts ... Andrews not even Philips ffs.. is a horse trainer called Charlie something I can't recall just now.... thats why hes been ousted too.. lol the queen knickers were up and down more than the stock market just like all the others before... all fkin mongrels.

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... wilf you come across as not a silly fella, but Jesus that statements like your Stevie wonder as regards the so called monarchy... there line is the more lied about and full of fuckwits and insests cxnts ... Andrews not even Philips ffs.. is a horse trainer called Charlie something I can't recall just now.... thats why hes been ousted too.. lol the queen knickers were up and down more than the stock market just like all the others before... all fkin mongrels.

That’s as maybe, but I still prefer that to it looking like the cast of Django ! 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Its just like Edward and Mrs Simpson all over again.

He's Cnutstruck!  You can't blame him.( It can't be easy picking up a decent bird when you are ginger.)

now that's quote of the day...

Well, this puts it much better than I ever could :

” What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?” 

34 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs like 

“if you wanna make the world a better place , take a look at yourself and make a change ....woo” 

Stiff in all the ex service clubs I've been in there's a big picture of the queen. Do servicemen have to swear an oath of allegiance to the queen? How does that square with Catholic servicemen? How did catholic servicemen deal with serving in Northern Ireland during the troubles? Could an average catholic squaddie have been able to put aside his beliefs and fire on Bloody Sunday protesters if ordered to do so?

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Stiff in all the ex service clubs I've been in there's a big picture of the queen. Do servicemen have to swear an oath of allegiance to the queen? How does that square with Catholic servicemen? How did catholic servicemen deal with serving in Northern Ireland during the troubles? Could an average catholic squaddie have been able to put aside his beliefs and fire on Bloody Sunday protesters if ordered to do so?

Back in the day there was an police force called the RIC, they were Irish men who had no problem swearing there allegiance to the queen, terrorised their own people in the name of the queen 

• Like 1