Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

1 woman taking on the royal family wonder how it will pan out. Let’s get a syndicate going with a winner takes all with the correct answer how she gets bumped off haha, I’ll say alien abduction by the lizard people haha

My money is that she'll be pumped to death by bird, q is just making some adjustments to his bionic back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I take it Charles didn’t pollute it by palling up with one of the most prolific nonces in recent history? Or his bother palling up with a convicted nonce?

The silence from the royalists was deafening on these occasions. Harry behaves like somebody relatively normal & you all lose your shit over it ?

You couldn’t make this shit up! ?

That's it mate....

The bloke likes this bird, they've got a kid, they are slagged off by all and sundry because she ain't the correct fit, so he says f**k it I'm out and puts his marriage and kid before all the pretend social media royalists and tabloid wankers...

I expect loafs of people on here have had to put up with disapproval from family or friends on their choice of partner, but when you marry them and have kids with them surely they are put first?

I know my mrs and kids are, and if anyone was slagging them off they would be cut out at the very least... if he truly turns away from all money, title etc....I say fairplay, his principles are good..... 

• Like 12
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's it mate....

The bloke likes this bird, they've got a kid, they are slagged off by all and sundry because she ain't the correct fit, so he says f**k it I'm out and puts his marriage and kid before all the pretend social media royalists and tabloid wankers...

I expect loafs of people on here have had to put up with disapproval from family or friends on their choice of partner, but when you marry them and have kids with them surely they are put first?

I know my mrs and kids are, and if anyone was slagging them off they would be cut out at the very least... if he truly turns away from all money, title etc....I say fairplay, his principles are good..... 

Turn away from the Money??????

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's it mate....

Well you put these things better than me mate, I’m far too flippant.

Just to clarify I’m not suggesting for one moment anyone has sympathy for these past relationships that Charles & Andrew have had. But they showed absolutely terrible judgement & in my opinion cheapened & polluted the royal family far more than any mixed race bird. To call out Harry & his choice, but not these other episodes smacks of hypocrisy.

Anyway I’m done because I don’t care, do I ? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think fair play to them if they actually want to make their own way in life, but... they should make a clean break, that means giving up the title, the entitlement to the establishment and all its gains, all financial ties included, no refurbished house to come back to as and when, no private flights, no protection, nothing funded by the taxpayer.

youe either a royal and in the club, or your not.

from what I have read they want the best of both worlds, apparently already laying down what they want, what they will and won’t do, that’s just wrong, I believe they should be entitled to nothing.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

glad you said the states fella as we already have our own queens here in canada

image.png.f63f1fd9216ba42756091590fe0b6139.png

Them moving to Canada now makes every bit of sense... another thing if yous think harry and the transgender are all sweetness and light yous all need your heads looked at... the man has been brought up and around  and ate dinners and stayed around the most prolific paedophiles.... louis mountbatten, his let on daddy Charlie, his uncle Andy and Jeffrey Epstein ffs...  

1 hour ago, micky said:

Turn away from the Money??????

As I said....IF he turns away the money as a royal and his title, hes put his principles first...whether they are the principles every other Tom dick and harry thinks he should have is irrelevant imo

I wonder if she still lets him go out and leather gear with the lurcher’s ? ........not exactly the hot topic at dinner with your wife’s pals, they are discussing how many “me too” hashtags they have done this week and he is talking about knocking over pigs with a bull cross ! Lol 

Nah.....I’d say he wont have brought the subject up ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
22 hours ago, king said:

theres plenty on here have said she's a minger etc..

i bet if she layed on the bed with the lingerie on and the bald gash on full view they would slam the helmet into it...

Id kick it square in the mask and throw her out the window 

no one gets in my bed to wreck my hbo viewing 

• Haha 1