Ricky Gervais ..... respect

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Isnt he part of the same breed . Spouts abuse at people on Twitter and has a holier than thou attitude about subjects he hasnt a clue on or looked into properly . Using his fame and popularity as a platform to bully people along with his millions of followers.  Just seems a sly cnut to me 

He is just a typical tv wanker, but he may be slightly smarter than the rest because after trumps win in America, Bojo and brexit he’s seeing the writing on the wall, and there will soon once again be a place for right wing humour, so he,s just putting himself at the front of the Q, he’s seen all the shit people like Hugh grant, Lilly Allen and others are now getting and is moving away from them, he even claimed he was a vegan when he wasn’t just because it was popular, he is just an appeaser that says what people want to hear at the right time ??

• Like 2

his just like the jester performing in front of the king! Hes allowed to get away "pretending to insult " the hollywood fcku ups! Id bet both my bollocks that Tom Hanks is hiding some serious shit definately some dodgy skeletons in his closet!! 

34 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

his just like the jester performing in front of the king! Hes allowed to get away "pretending to insult " the hollywood fcku ups! Id bet both my bollocks that Tom Hanks is hiding some serious shit definately some dodgy skeletons in his closet!! 

Tom Hanks likes reach around wanks!

• Haha 2

So Ricky told the TV lefties some home truths.... 

While his whole presence in the public world centers around giving his opinion on religion, politics and how other people live their lives, the very thing he slagged them off for. 

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I always thought of gervais as a militant lefty like morrisey. But the left are infighting worse than the Labour Party at the min.

I'm surprised the climate looneys having been on to him, over him saying he arrived in a limo 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

He is just a typical tv wanker, but he may be slightly smarter than the rest because after trumps win in America, Bojo and brexit he’s seeing the writing on the wall, and there will soon once again be a place for right wing humour, so he,s just putting himself at the front of the Q, he’s seen all the shit people like Hugh grant, Lilly Allen and others are now getting and is moving away from them, he even claimed he was a vegan when he wasn’t just because it was popular, he is just an appeaser that says what people want to hear at the right time ??

Gervais is just a false fake and not true to himself,like you mentioned,he says what people want to hear and scared to say what he really thinks .

• Like 1
On 08/01/2020 at 23:04, shovel leaner said:

I agree , the guys a prick , I don’t agree with the what he said about the hunters . But he’s got his opinions. We are all entitled to an opinion, and we don’t all agree . But if you can put aside your “anti Ricky “ prejudice for 10 minutes and watch the way he shoves it up em , you might just look at him in a different light . 

Shoving it up them while receiving a large cheque for presenting them awards, that'll show em.

Edited by JDHUNTING