Ricky Gervais ..... respect

I thought the office was good and also extras . Then he started spouting off about animal rights , and I lost interest in his work and his opinions. But he hosted the “Golden Globes” and shoved it right up the Hollywood elites arse . Tom Hanks face is a picture. I’ve got to hand it to the guy , I don’t agree with his views on animals but I’ve found a new respect for him . I don’t know how to put up the best bits but I watched It on YouTube , hilarious.

• Like 2

I agree , the guys a prick , I don’t agree with the what he said about the hunters . But he’s got his opinions. We are all entitled to an opinion, and we don’t all agree . But if you can put aside your “anti Ricky “ prejudice for 10 minutes and watch the way he shoves it up em , you might just look at him in a different light . 

32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve seen it before mate , he’s hosted it for a few years now . 

I don’t think he’ll be doing it again . If you can watch Mahyar Tousi  on YouTube (Ricky Gervais DESTROYS Hollywood Lefties)

Edited by shovel leaner
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never liked him. Or any his shite programmes. A cnut calling other cnuts cnuts, don’t make him less of a cnut ??

He is a fckn fckn cnut

he was funny to be fair

but i still hate the fckr

fck him

and dont get me going on that fat fck james corden. Boy could i slap that fat fck a few times

he isnt even remotely funny

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I disagree with his views on hunting, and think he’s a bit of a knob-end. But I just watched most of the clip above and that took some balls so respect. Also think Afterlife is a work of genius in terms of the whole comedy versus tragedy bit. Would recommend it.

I think tom hanks has infinitely more about him than that fat weasel. I just can't see the qualities folk tell me about the c**t simply because he's such a monumental c**t.

I would only piss on his burning body to retard the flames a little so as to prolong the joy!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

But I just watched most of the clip above and that took some balls so respect.

If he said it without the lawyers and producers going through his speech beforehand now THAT would of taken some balls and a comedian saying this isn't like if an actor who relies on that group of people for work standing up and saying it, he knew it was his last time so suits his agenda to pretend it was controversial and then make out it was the reason he wasn't asked back was because of this. 

Isnt he part of the same breed . Spouts abuse at people on Twitter and has a holier than thou attitude about subjects he hasnt a clue on or looked into properly . Using his fame and popularity as a platform to bully people along with his millions of followers.  Just seems a sly cnut to me 

• Like 14