Investing £1 million.....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter now earns around 60k and rising after a simular sum was spent on her education mate seems a lot at the start but it’s a good investment in the long run, and for an uneducated council estat

So......just to be clear.........you are asking a bunch of absolute retards off this forum for advice on investing a million quid?    The best advice you will get tonight is this...... We

I rocked up from two disabled parents and a council estate. I was lucky. Why? Because my family pushed me. I push her but I lift her. She knows it, that's all that matters to me ? when I hit the coffi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sussex said:

Just bought this as a holiday rental , if it works out right it should get 8% clear ..my brothers got a couple so not gone in blind ..

A3BFF1B3-C6BA-4DFA-B376-F899A31C541F.jpeg.c059280016cfeec6794cd7e4175ab276.jpegECD1DF5B-4F21-4759-ABB8-F8EF028161C2.jpeg.e5ec380c110256fd1b803d4314ef7885.jpegBB59393A-AD06-4070-8C28-EF5DA95B910A.jpeg.779f779b63ba7cbf9b83dc19e9c8f4e8.jpeg

Lovely looking place mate fair play..

5 hours ago, king said:

What would be the best way to invest £1 million.

Hopefully achieving 5% a year interest.

With minimum risk..

So......just to be clear.........you are asking a bunch of absolute retards off this forum for advice on investing a million quid? 

The best advice you will get tonight is this......

We are not the blokes to talk to ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

So......just to be clear.........you are asking a bunch of absolute retards off this forum for advice on investing a million quid? 

Speak for yourself.... I'm just off the phone to King... all sorted now...see you all sometime..lol

53 minutes ago, WILF said:

Absolute regards ?

My thinking was wilf.that maybe someone on here would be walking around there mansion with a classic rapper limp.

Complete with brill cream supported comb over.

While checking out cravats and smoking jackets on Amazon.

Now that sort of person might have a little knowledge they might want to share .

And Newkid is super keen and trying to talk me into a 80ft x 60ft steel framed and sheet cladded air rifle shooting shed..

7 hours ago, WILF said:

A million pound mansion,,,nah 1.5 mil,but your right about retard,school never was my thing.???

Its always interesting to see different folks personalities come out with these type of conundrums ?......the safety first highest interest rate at the bank personality....or the roll the dice and see how much we can amass personality.

Id say however you got your first mill.....keep doing it....it clearly works ?

But f**k me show some ambition 5% !!.....if i gave you £100 and said go make some money your going to come back at the end of the year with a fiver ?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its always interesting to see different folks personalities come out with these type of conundrums ?......the safety first highest interest rate at the bank personality....or the roll the dice and see how much we can amass personality.

Id say however you got your first mill.....keep doing it....it clearly works ?

But f**k me show some ambition 5% !!.....if i gave you £100 and said go make some money your going to come back at the end of the year with a fiver ?

You've got to be brave to make money....and lose it!! Lol

15 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Buying plots and building houses is still profitable but needs money upfront to do. Can make 30% on them without to much hassle.

Absolutely right....local councillors and town planners are making serious bunce these days giving a nod and a wink of what the future holds.

You buy a plot of crappy little lock up garages on the edge of a town to develop in your own time and 18 months later Berkeleys do you a compulsory purchase price 5 x what you paid.....everyones a winner.