Investing £1 million.....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter now earns around 60k and rising after a simular sum was spent on her education mate seems a lot at the start but it’s a good investment in the long run, and for an uneducated council estat

So......just to be clear.........you are asking a bunch of absolute retards off this forum for advice on investing a million quid?    The best advice you will get tonight is this...... We

I rocked up from two disabled parents and a council estate. I was lucky. Why? Because my family pushed me. I push her but I lift her. She knows it, that's all that matters to me ? when I hit the coffi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, king said:

There's propertys around me valued at £450k but the rent it £1250 per month.

So 2 of them houses would only bring in £2.5 k per month..

So 3% a year 

Yeah but you would also gain in value of property Atb

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Funnily enough, I've just had that conversation with the eldest. She wants me to fork out 26 grand over the next 2 years, for her education.. I told her straight, if I do it's an investment and bitch better not put me in a home ? Seriously it is an investment and I would live under a bridge if I thought it would raise her up a rung ;)

My daughter now earns around 60k and rising after a simular sum was spent on her education mate seems a lot at the start but it’s a good investment in the long run, and for an uneducated council estate kid that’s earned his money either the hard way or the wrong way I can feel proud as feck on a daily basis ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My daughter now earns around 60k and rising after a simular sum was spent on her education mate seems a lot at the start but it’s a good investment in the long run, and for an uneducated council estate kid that’s earned his money either the hard way or the wrong way I can feel proud as feck on a daily basis ✌️✌️✌️

Nice one mate!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I rocked up from two disabled parents and a council estate. I was lucky. Why? Because my family pushed me. I push her but I lift her. She knows it, that's all that matters to me ? when I hit the coffin coat, I can do knowing I set her and my generations up. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Went to Fins options day today, hes a bright kid, his teachers are telling him to consider the correct subjects for further education and Univetsity, triple science and additional maths etc....he academic....when we left I said to do what he enjoys, bit hes already talking about uni and going into medical research etc....I said we'll support him whatever, if its uni etc... funny hes not even there yet, and may never get there, but I felt proud as f**k to think we can support him through it and hes bright enough to have the dreams already.. ...im the same as you council estate kid still having a go... 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I heard industrial buildings were a steady investment. Meh, what do I know.

If it was mine I'd put every penny into land.

Good return, and tied in for minimum 5 year lease... I rent a couple of houses and it's a pain in the ass at times, next investments will be industrial....considering we build the fuckers seems stupid not too...lol

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know exactly how you feel , same sort of background my daughter was made a director and partner of her company ( financial analysts and strategists )  last year , I could’nt guess at her wages ..she couldn’t guess how proud I am of her ..

• Like 5
Just now, sussex said:

I know exactly how you feel , same sort of background my daughter was made a director and partner of her company ( financial analysts and strategists )  last year , I could’nt guess at her wages ..she couldn’t guess how proud I am of her ..

All that toil is for this!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sussex said:

Brilliant mate...and well done your girl!!

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, sussex said:

Just bought this as a holiday rental , if it works out right it should get 8% clear ..my brothers got a couple so not gone in blind ..

A3BFF1B3-C6BA-4DFA-B376-F899A31C541F.jpeg.c059280016cfeec6794cd7e4175ab276.jpegECD1DF5B-4F21-4759-ABB8-F8EF028161C2.jpeg.e5ec380c110256fd1b803d4314ef7885.jpegBB59393A-AD06-4070-8C28-EF5DA95B910A.jpeg.779f779b63ba7cbf9b83dc19e9c8f4e8.jpeg

I'm sure I've seen that place, is it on the A 723 between Skegness and ingoldmills?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1