Investing £1 million.....

1 minute ago, smithie said:

I would buy an u undertakers. 

No matter how bad the economy that business keeps on ticking. 

Any money left over the open a florest near the crematorium  

I wouldn't won't to be surrounded by all that death myself lol.

Fecking end up depressed.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter now earns around 60k and rising after a simular sum was spent on her education mate seems a lot at the start but it’s a good investment in the long run, and for an uneducated council estat

So......just to be clear.........you are asking a bunch of absolute retards off this forum for advice on investing a million quid?    The best advice you will get tonight is this...... We

I rocked up from two disabled parents and a council estate. I was lucky. Why? Because my family pushed me. I push her but I lift her. She knows it, that's all that matters to me ? when I hit the coffi

Posted Images

Spend it on a big f**k off house with for your kids to pass on to the grand kids 

youd get a big massive house in Cumbria for half a million . 

Spend the rest on holidays for them to look back and think when your gone “ I f***ing loved that old b*****d “ 

put a massive statue up of yourself in the garden for them to remind them of you 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, king said:

There's propertys around me valued at £450k but the rent it £1250 per month.

So 2 of them houses would only bring in £2.5 k per month..

So 3% a year 

I know a few people making serious money by letting on air bnb your £450k house could easily pull 2/4 k a month depending on location and facility’s ?

• Like 2

5% not a big return. You would take more than that out of pretty much any business.

Housing rentals not the screw it used to be.

Buying plots and building houses is still profitable but needs money upfront to do. Can make 30% on them without to much hassle.

• Like 4

Something new that is going to grow. New Apps that gather data is a good one.

Gold is always good.

Financial institutions. Go with auto callable notes. But... go with one, with a reputable house and portfolio.

• Like 1

Ive had rentals,bloody hassle,taxed to the nuts on rent,tenants mainly dregs of the earth.sold up in the end.i would,nt buy too far from you if can,you can keep an eye on things then.buy a big house and divide it in a hmo,rent the rooms out.fukin hassle tho.maybe industrial units,tho prob get taxed to death.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Simples, the kids...

Funnily enough, I've just had that conversation with the eldest. She wants me to fork out 26 grand over the next 2 years, for her education.. I told her straight, if I do it's an investment and bitch better not put me in a home ? Seriously it is an investment and I would live under a bridge if I thought it would raise her up a rung ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Any investment in the stock market averages five per cent per annum. Hargreaves Lansdowne charges very little for investing money. I invested a lump sum in 2012 and it has increased  by over 50%. Experts reckon there's a crash coming though.

It's all conjecture but money doesn't really exist. It's only an idea. AND as far as i know the government only guarantees  £85,000 of any savings across any amount of accounts within that bank. So that would mean that the principle would have to find about 12 banks to spread across. These would have to offer a constant % interest over years.  Nahh the cartridges and sluts option is far more sport and entertainment. The investment can only go in one direction ..... downhill. ????? ..  you are awful, but you'd  enjoy it for a while.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Or go full welshie on it and get a grow on, and spunk the rest on fake tan and pot noodles.

Case at work lastnight was looking forward to his chicken and mushroom pot noodle at breaktime wouldn't shut up about it

His 28 stone, 6 toothed catastrophe has lumped him 2 doors down to his auntys after he bought her a size 22 jumper for chrimbo but has since let him in for a bath aslong as he didn't try it on as she blames him for her shingles or chickenpox

Anyway pot noodle awol from haversack so 2 dairylea buns, and 80 pence McCoy s vending machine packet had to suffice

You know ?

• Confused 1