Drug effects.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life   .Bless her she'd ev

I’ll tell you something for nowt .  There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like sau

There’s nothing like a good drug thread on thl to get people talking! ? Its human nature to go over top with these things that feel nice,  like anything else...... alcohol, food etc. If you haven

Posted Images

Used to love the coke but shite these days MDMA sends me wacky so that's shit mushrooms was fun salvia was wierd for the 20 mins it lasted thought my pals car was smiling at me ?? weed never got along with just sends me on a downer. Pills had some grate nights out on but always preferred coke to it all as I still felt like I had some control if anything went bad. Went on the legal high thing for a while but they was all crap really. 

These days I'm happy popping over the local pub having a few pints and getting a Chinese have to grow up some time 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Hows the nicotine withdrawal going along? It's a b*****d to beat but gets easier every day?

The craving were strong as feck for first few days and started to ease up a Bit now.

Allways thinking of a fag though..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Yep, there ain't no words. Life's a bitch. I've got survivor's guilt. He seemed to get all the shit and me very little.

Survivor's guilt,now that is a funny old feeling when at a persons funeral who dabbled to much when they didn't normaly dabble. Fecking heart breaking to watch a family walk behind a coffin when you know 99.9% of them wished it was you inside the box and you almost wishing it was you in there....

• Like 3
13 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

I literally can't imagine anything worse than walking round a warzone on trips jeez that would of been hard going!

Sorry,missed that someone had already put it up.

Edited by tinytiger
  • 1 month later...
On 07/01/2020 at 19:59, fireman said:

One bit of good news i heard this week was from a lass who iv'e known since she was a junkie teenager has got herself clean from methadone after 20 years on the shite,i'm proper proud of her and hope she has a feck lot happier life than she's known..

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life  :no: .Bless her she'd even written a note to police telling them what and how much she'd taken, it must have all just got to much for her as her ex hubby sucked the last bit of life out of her with his parasitic ways just when she had life so close to begining again and fcuking gutted ain't the words folk :cray:..RIP Little Jo ...................

• Sad 11
On 07/01/2020 at 22:03, fireman said:

Survivor's guilt,now that is a funny old feeling when at a persons funeral who dabbled to much when they didn't normaly dabble. Fecking heart breaking to watch a family walk behind a coffin when you know 99.9% of them wished it was you inside the box and you almost wishing it was you in there....

iv been in the same position....a few times

• Like 2
4 hours ago, fireman said:

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life  :no: .Bless her she'd even written a note to police telling them what and how much she'd taken, it must have all just got to much for her as her ex hubby sucked the last bit of life out of her with his parasitic ways just when she had life so close to begining again and fcuking gutted ain't the words folk :cray:..RIP Little Jo ...................

Sad mate, real sad.

Condolences 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1