Drug effects.

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Boo fuucking hoo ?

I've got piles hanging out like a fuucking vineyard... at least neither of you have a bad back or gained years ?

Volunteer yourself to one of the catapult boys, bend over and they got a target and catcher in one. ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life   .Bless her she'd ev

I’ll tell you something for nowt .  There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like sau

There’s nothing like a good drug thread on thl to get people talking! ? Its human nature to go over top with these things that feel nice,  like anything else...... alcohol, food etc. If you haven

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I honestly couldn’t count the folk i went to school with an hung about with that’s either died, got one leg, on meth or in very bad way all through drugs, an not all the same drug either ☹️

Knew a few one legged folk myself,few from hitting up jellies or eggs as some folk called them(but fecked if i can remember the proper name for them) and one lass i knew goofed out crossed legged for so long she lost the circulation in one leg and lost it.But same as you not enough fingers and toes to count dead folk from my past ..

One bit of good news i heard this week was from a lass who iv'e known since she was a junkie teenager has got herself clean from methadone after 20 years on the shite,i'm proper proud of her and hope she has a feck lot happier life than she's known..

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, hambone said:

Volunteer yourself to one of the catapult boys, bend over and they got a target and catcher in one. ? 

When I walk... it's like having two sets of bollocks ?‍♂️ My dad said they'll get lower.. never thought he meant out of my arse ?

3 minutes ago, fireman said:

Knew a few one legged folk myself,few from hitting up jellies or eggs as some folk called them(but fecked if i can remember the proper name for them) and one lass i knew goofed out crossed legged for so long she lost the circulation in one leg and lost it.But same as you not enough fingers and toes to count dead folk from my past ..

One bit of good news i heard this week was from a lass who iv'e known since she was a junkie teenager has got herself clean from methadone after 20 years on the shite,i'm proper proud of her and hope she has a feck lot happier life than she's known..

Is that when they used to melt them on a spoon? Only ever ate them myself.

16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I visited an old mate that was in a hospice. We laughed till we cried remembering our adventures when we were young. We both said we felt 30 years younger. Then he said pity the grim reaper is waiting outside. Two days later he was dead. What this has got to do with drugs I dont know. Maybe laughter and frienship are good psychological crutches?

Listen mate, you done him the world of good no fookin morphine can give him what you did be proud of your self deff. When me mate got to talk about shagging all the girls we pulled, I told him about this website, how spoke about some of my past,  and some of the lads on here having the crack regards my fooked lower back lol. He said I was lucky to have a back left, said was like Jack rabbit  with 2 dicks haha, me sides were killing me laughing, laughter the best drug out there, pity I don't do it much today,. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

temazepam mate

• Like 2
Just now, mushroom said:

Is that when they used to melt them on a spoon? Only ever ate them myself.

Yeah and had to hit them up quick before they congealed again,never did them myself after watching folk doing that carry on with them..

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, bird said:

Listen mate, you done him the world of good no fookin morphine can give him what you did be proud of your self deff. When me mate got to talk about shagging all the girls we pulled, I told him about this website, how spoke about some of my past,  and some of the lads on here having the crack regards my fooked lower back lol. He said I was lucky to have a back left, said was like Jack rabbit  with 2 dicks haha, me sides were killing me laughing, laughter the best drug out there, pity I don't do it much today,. 

Well said mate.

6 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fck that shit

thats not right at all

Tell me you never bombed a few downers, a bottle of white lightning and got thrown through a telephone box ?‍♂️?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3
Just now, mushroom said:

Tell me you you never bombed a few downers, a bottle of white lightning and got thrown through a telephone box ?‍♂️?

?

read one of my others posts when i took a chemical straight jacket cocktail 

still haunts me til this day

6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Does anyone else see that distracted look in the faces of there mates that sniff ? 

Constantly moving glazed eyes ? 

Delayed replies ? 

For some of my pals , the weekend never stops weather it’s a Monday night or a slack rainy Wednesday , it’s beak beak beak . 

f***ing disgusting 

Probably a stupid question, but what's beak. 

Atb j