Fishing Comp 2020

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok All Link to Virgin Giving page below: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/THLLuccombesCharityFishingComp Total raised on the night and paid in today was £1438.00 (with gift aid £17

Fukcing excellent weekend again, extra shout out to Daniel Cain who did a 5 hour round trip in a borrowed motor to drop off the pink robe, a bottle, a print and a £100 donation ? Thanks to all at

Missed this picture yesterday, I think it sums the whole weekend up in one go.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Arry said:

Some good characters here.

P1210939.jpeg.b743ea29f05f09292e4267a7d8b2ad49.jpeg

P1210937.jpeg.cddcc62713b0cb814adfb8ebb0d095e8.jpeg

P1210915.jpeg.385c702f1bdc4bf1fe5e0df6eb7e6330.jpeg

P1210922.jpeg.c723c5a5838085a7c8c5f82a903d6fc7.jpeg

P1210926.jpeg.fea3afbe8fba728d1331f586a3dcc7e7.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Fxcking hell arry you could have said smile cracking wkend again thanks to all that attended for making it what it is and to dave and his family aat the fishery 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was a cracking weekend as always fair play.

Kev you was top man as always, sorted everything brilliantly again butt. Arya as a new hero for the cockle hunt around Devon amongst other things.

Thanks to everyone for coming and making it the weekend it is,a cracking time with great company. My kids have had the greatest time again so big thanks guys for making the kids feel as welcome as you do. It was great to meet some new people this weekend too, hope all the new ones enjoyed it as much as me and my lot did. Well done robbo and Joe on winning, great stuff. Thanks to everyone who brought some cracking grub again, as always it was bang on.

And a huge thanks to all at Luccombes for showing us great hospitality as always, they go above and beyond for us fair play.

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, twobob said:

Fxcking hell arry you could have said smile cracking wkend again thanks to all that attended for making it what it is and to dave and his family aat the fishery 

Ha ha natural shots mate, Nice to catch up with you Bob and every body else. Think we used a months worth of laughing each.

Out of like's now.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Just got back. What a great weekend we had.

Thanks to Kev for organising everything down to the last detail as usual. No-one wanted for anything. Thanks to Luccombes for putting up with us and doing a great breakfast.

Well done Robbo for winning and thank god Johnny, for getting the pink dressing gown. I thought I was a dead cert for that as my biggest fish was about 4oz. :laugh: Well done to the kids and dogs for being well behaved.

Great to catch up with old friends. Haven't seen some of them for a couple of years for one reason or another. Didn't recognise a couple of them to begin with (sorry Seanc), but it wasn't long before the banter started again. Great to see some new faces too. I know a couple were a bit anxious about turning up not knowing anyone, but everyone is so easy to get on with, there was no need. 

All in all, top class weekend with top class company. Looking forward to next year now. ?

Cracking weekend again, huge thanks to Kev and the guys from luccombes for all their hard work, Joe for the burritos, Ken for the bbq and everyone else who all contributed food, beer and prizes?
The kids had a great time, we all enjoyed the fishing and the Johnny show afterwards?
We found a fantastic clay shooting ground just down the road if anyone fancies a go next year.

Cheers

Mick, Jake, Callum and Olivia 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Arry said:

Ha ha natural shots mate, Nice to catch up with you Bob and every body else. Think we used a months worth of laughing each.

Out of like's now.

Cheers Arry

You will think Tony Blair at the next one you could have said smile a bit lol

As always it was a brilliant weekend with good people. 

Hats off to Kev for sorting it out. 

Big thanks to everyone who provided the food which was great as usual. 

Kev did a brilliant job as stand in master of the barbecue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2