Fishing Comp 2020

Ok lads, it's that time again..

Date this year is August 21st weekend..

I'm happy to put it on the same venue, if everyone else is? And the venue owners would be delighted to have us back..

Usual crack, arrive for grub and a few beers around the fire on Friday afternoon/eve 

I'll organise somewhere (as long as we aren't flooded put again) for the Saturday to fish... try and get sea fishing or on the river....if not everyone is more than welcome to fish at the venue...the canal is only 10 minutes away if anyone fancies a specimen bash...

Sunday...comp....draw...raffle

..bbq...fire pit...beer...piss take...etc etc...

Monday wrap up and f**k off home ..

If we get names up I can organise size of pitch required, if anyone wants a static you'll have to book direct.. see link below...

www.luccombes-fishery.co.uk

Cheers...

• Like 3

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok All Link to Virgin Giving page below: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/THLLuccombesCharityFishingComp Total raised on the night and paid in today was £1438.00 (with gift aid £17

Fukcing excellent weekend again, extra shout out to Daniel Cain who did a 5 hour round trip in a borrowed motor to drop off the pink robe, a bottle, a print and a £100 donation ? Thanks to all at

Missed this picture yesterday, I think it sums the whole weekend up in one go.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wats crack with dogs? They welcome an does everybody book a static or take tents or what?

Dogs are welcome.....I camp...the girls tend to get a caravan..... you'll see who the girls are when you arrive.. lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 8shot said:

I'll be up for this.  I'll chuck the kayak on the car to for some bassing down the south hams after. 

Sounds good mate, if we get the weather we'll get a day on the water..

• Like 1